Author Topic: FNAF Peoplez?!  (Read 7328 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
FNAF Peoplez?!
« on: December 07, 2014, 02:35:05 pm »
Anybody else here obsessed with Five Night's at Freddy's? Foxy is my fav.
Who else loves dis game?

Btw check this out: http://youtu.be/-w3cl5yVMM0?list=UU5enhS5tdXhHNbj8s_kdBUw
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
Re: FNAF Peoplez?!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 07:10:24 pm »
I wouldn't say 'obsessed' is the word, more like really attached to the game that I can barely go one minute without thinking about it or making up new theories and playing the games until i've beaten it about 7 times each.

ahem

Anyway- I love the FNAF games. My favourite thing about the games is the lore. Damn, I love it.

And Freddy is my favourite for sure.

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 10:20:41 pm »
I wouldn't say 'obsessed' is the word, more like really attached to the game that I can barely go one minute without thinking about it or making up new theories and playing the games until i've beaten it about 7 times each.

ahem

Anyway- I love the FNAF games. My favourite thing about the games is the lore. Damn, I love it.

And Freddy is my favourite for sure.

I'm pretty much obsessed. *Casually drawing pictures irl all the time of the animatronics* My favorite thing about it is the way you need to figure out the backstory. All these secrets are really interesting.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Whitebone

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • An ordinary Fox, With extrodinary powers...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2014, 10:36:57 pm »
Im crazy obssesed with the theories! My fav theory is the bite of '87! Ive played the 2nd one and beaten it in three hours xD I love the backstory, and that we learn new stuff everyday!

My fav charactor(s) are Mangle and Foxy all the way ^^

Pssst!:
Bite of '87 was Mangles doing ^^
If Life Gives You Lemons, Make OrangeJuice, And Leave The World Wondering How You Did It.

Download my Preset Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltb97742z8pv46q/Whitebone_9.fhp

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 12:34:31 am »
Im crazy obssesed with the theories! My fav theory is the bite of '87! Ive played the 2nd one and beaten it in three hours xD I love the backstory, and that we learn new stuff everyday!

Pssst!:

Exact same! (Except for the Bite of 87) My fav mystery is the endoskeleton.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2014, 12:41:18 am »
I'm pretty obsessed with this game... I love the backstory surrounding the games, with all the little hints spread throughout them!

My favorite characters are Old Bonnie and Foxy. tbh i like balloon boy a lot too

Offline Whitebone

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • An ordinary Fox, With extrodinary powers...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2014, 01:22:00 am »

Pssst!:

Yeah, the endoskeleton eh? The one that shows up when the Marionette isnt in the box right?
If Life Gives You Lemons, Make OrangeJuice, And Leave The World Wondering How You Did It.

Download my Preset Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltb97742z8pv46q/Whitebone_9.fhp

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2014, 03:26:00 pm »

Pssst!:

Yeah, the endoskeleton eh? The one that shows up when the Marionette isnt in the box right?

Yes that one! It also appears in the airvent:

I'm pretty obsessed with this game... I love the backstory surrounding the games, with all the little hints spread throughout them!

My favorite characters are Old Bonnie and Foxy. tbh i like balloon boy a lot too

I can't explain how much I like the backstory! I can agree with you with the backstory part. Balloon Boy gets on my nerves a bit sometimes. omgstaphgigglingandsayinghelloandhi But Balloon Boy is cool because Scott actually was able to make him speak throughout the nights and give you a little clue. I like how BB is creepeh.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2014, 05:01:01 pm »
Yeah, that constant giggling throughout the night is pretty creepy... I don't know I thought it was funny but I thought about if BB caused the bite of '87... heck, it's possible!

I wonder what the third game will be about, since Scott's been giving all these little weird hints (that are sending fans into rage about it).

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2014, 05:20:45 pm »
It might've been, but BB is a smaller animatronic which means his mouth is smaller. I don't think it would make since for it to actually somehow bite someone's head when it's mouth is that small.
I think the third game will be before FNAF2, like Fredbear's Diner. I actually made an FNAF OC of a wolf that was blue, and a fake Scott account there was a wolf that was posted. (An Animatronic that was fake) It had the same name as my OC, Wolfy. But it wasn't a girl. I think The Mangle caused the Bite of 87. Maybe FNAF3 will be 30 years later than all of them.
There is that one secret, "30 years later, only one left," I think that they scrapped all of the animatronics but Shadow Bonnie was an actual animatronic and is the only one left.

(Sorry it's all scrambled up)
vanitas · he/they/it/fae