Author Topic: FNAF Peoplez?!  (Read 7325 times)

Offline Whitebone

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • An ordinary Fox, With extrodinary powers...
    • View Profile
Re: FNAF Peoplez?!
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2014, 09:17:12 pm »
Im crazy obssesed with the theories! My fav theory is the bite of '87! Ive played the 2nd one and beaten it in three hours xD I love the backstory, and that we learn new stuff everyday!

My fav charactor(s) are Mangle and Foxy all the way ^^

Pssst!:
Bite of '87 was Mangles doing ^^

Exact same! (Except for the Bite of 87) My fav mystery is the endoskeleton.

Yeah, the endoskeleton eh? The one that shows up when the Marionette isnt in the box right?

Yes that one! It also appears in the airvent:
[/spolier]
Most think its Golden Freddys endoskeleton because if you think anout it (qnd i mean really look into it and think ) there are alot of clues! Like, GF is an empty costume, the murderer use an empty freddy suit and the marionette gave the costumes life (as seen in the minigame "Give Cake,  Give Life" (where you ive cake to kids then gife anamatronic heads to dead bodies)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 09:18:44 pm by Whitebone »
If Life Gives You Lemons, Make OrangeJuice, And Leave The World Wondering How You Did It.

Download my Preset Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltb97742z8pv46q/Whitebone_9.fhp

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2014, 02:56:26 pm »
Im crazy obssesed with the theories! My fav theory is the bite of '87! Ive played the 2nd one and beaten it in three hours xD I love the backstory, and that we learn new stuff everyday!

Pssst!:

Yeah, the endoskeleton eh? The one that shows up when the Marionette isnt in the box right?

[/spolier]
Most think its Golden Freddys endoskeleton because if you think anout it (qnd i mean really look into it and think ) there are alot of clues! Like, GF is an empty costume, the murderer use an empty freddy suit and the marionette gave the costumes life (as seen in the minigame "Give Cake,  Give Life" (where you ive cake to kids then gife anamatronic heads to dead bodies)

It may be Freddy's though even though that's barely impossible, they should have the same endoskeleton because they have the same shape. But look at this:
It's Freddy ripping his head off, it's extremely rare to encounter.
And there is also this: (omgendoskeletonstaphlookingatme)
An endoskeleton looking straight at YOU. Including the heads on the wall if you look closely.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 03:00:11 pm by PokemonXY »
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2014, 06:39:00 pm »
lawl I saw the poster of Freddy ripping his head off the first time I played the game. i'm a wimp and didn't even get past night two though 2 spooks 4 me

I agree, Mangle is probably the most likely to have caused the bite of '87. Foxy would be the next most likely. I have a feeling when the third game comes out it's gonna throw all the theories right now out the window XD

Offline Whitebone

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • An ordinary Fox, With extrodinary powers...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2014, 06:48:42 pm »

Pssst!:

[/spolier]

It may be Freddy's though even though that's barely impossible, they should have the same endoskeleton because they have the same shape. But look at this:
It's Freddy ripping his head off, it's extremely rare to encounter.
And there is also this: (omgendoskeletonstaphlookingatme)
An endoskeleton looking straight at YOU. Including the heads on the wall if you look closely.

Well, even in the first game, golden freddy is still a costume. I highly doubt its freddys because freddy HAS an endoskeleton. But , its possible. In FNaF, anything is possible!
If Life Gives You Lemons, Make OrangeJuice, And Leave The World Wondering How You Did It.

Download my Preset Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ltb97742z8pv46q/Whitebone_9.fhp

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2014, 07:22:30 pm »
lawl I saw the poster of Freddy ripping his head off the first time I played the game. i'm a wimp and didn't even get past night two though 2 spooks 4 me

I agree, Mangle is probably the most likely to have caused the bite of '87. Foxy would be the next most likely. I have a feeling when the third game comes out it's gonna throw all the theories right now out the window XD

Haha. XD
Except for this one: http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:316139#49
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Sleepwalking

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • F?????s???!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2014, 03:16:31 am »
*Slowly raises paw then flails paw around* I LOVE FNAF! <33
ahem.
*Clears throat* Okay maybe I am a little obsessed
and by little I mean alot.

H???? H??????s!

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2014, 03:38:38 am »
I'm crazy obsessed with the games XD I think I may have some problems it's not natural to be super attached to a fictional human being O.o Mike is the best night guard :D well to me anyways XD

Signature drawn by Me

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2014, 01:03:06 am »
I'm crazy obsessed with the games XD I think I may have some problems it's not natural to be super attached to a fictional human being O.o Mike is the best night guard :D well to me anyways XD

I can agree with you, but with Foxy and The Mangle. (I just want to squeeze them to death with a hug)
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2014, 01:06:48 am »

I can agree with you, but with Foxy and The Mangle. (I just want to squeeze them to death with a hug)
Same here :3 I'd say my favorite characters would be Foxy, Mangle, Bonnie and Mike :D I kinda think Phoneguy was the murderer of the children.

Signature drawn by Me

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2014, 01:17:46 am »

Same here :3 I'd say my favorite characters would be Foxy, Mangle, Bonnie and Mike :D I kinda think Phoneguy was the murderer of the children.

I've heard the Phone Guy is Purple Guy theory, I think it could be possible. Hopefully we'll learn more when the next game comes out.

And Bonnie is best animatronic, m'kay?