Author Topic: Wolf soul> Direct X Big Problem  (Read 3577 times)

Offline XxBlackAuroraxX

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Wolf soul> Direct X Big Problem
« on: February 17, 2015, 04:39:39 pm »
Ok so I downloaded Wolf Soul, right?
Well i encountered some major problems. It says this when i try to open Wolf Soul:
"The program can't start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
Then when i press "OK," Another thing pops up right after that "OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Could not load dynamic library .\Render System_Direct3D9. System Error: The specified module could not be found.
in DynLib::load at
C:\kito\git\sources\dependencies\ogre_src_v1-7-4\OgreMain\src\Ogre
DynLib.cpp (line 91)
."

I was sooo confused. I looked on the Wolf Soul website and typed in the error code, missing d3 whatever, and it said i need Direct X User Runtime Web Installer (The latest one was the one i tried installing). I was like "OK," so i went to the website, downloaded it, opened it, but then here comes the big problem. When it says Intallizing components, it says a Internal System Error has occured, please refer to DirectX.errorlog and blah blah in your windows folder. I didn't find anything when i did so. And also sometimes when Direct X went to the loading part in the setup it said a internal error has occured.

I tried doing what other people did, like reinstalling:NOPE! Doing registry changes:NOPE! Turning off antivirus stuff: I can't do that cause i don't even HAVE a antivirus system! Doing a scan:NOPE! I'm out of ideas, and my heart broke. Only a true genius can figure this out. I need help so post down below a possible solution. I have Windows 7 home premium by the way.

Thanks for your support!  :)
And i looked on wolf soul for a solution, nothing happened so i went to Feral Heart.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 04:42:40 pm by Chubear »

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf soul> Direct X Big Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 03:36:20 am »
This isn't WolfSoul. Please do not ask about solving problems with programs that are not associated with this game. This thread is almost pointless.

And i looked on wolf soul for a solution, nothing happened so i went to Feral Heart.
This is not a valid excuse. How about you make a thread on the game's forums on the appropriate board? You will get help there.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 04:33:10 am »
Aye, basically it'd be better if ye seek help with a particular game on said game's forum. Ye're bound to receive better suggestions there and more helpful comments. This is FeralHeart and ye're havin' problems on Wolf Soul. Just be a bit patient and I'm sure another will swoop in to answer the help thread ye posted there. If push comes to shove, ye can always contact a familiar face who also plays Wolf Soul 'n explain to they the problem. Mayhaps even the Wolf Soul staff. Ye can try sendin' one of they a PM.
I'll be lockin' this thread. No hard feelings, rest assured, but it'd be better if FeralHeart issues stays on the FH forums and Wolf Soul issues stay on the Wolf Soul forums.
gone

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 10:48:59 am »
Moving this to the Other Games board