Author Topic: Black Poison (Warning: Long Thread)  (Read 3845 times)

DreamerDay

Re: Black Poison (Warning: Long Thread)
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2015, 01:32:43 am »
Um, not to be an instigator, instead of wasting your time designing a new proboards, why not just go to Roleplaying Section and roleplay there? I'm sure they're people who are interested.

And as I was looking through the forum, why do need all tbose categories? Youre just reading a book. I mean, reading a book is only imagining and not something you can do something. I mean, some of the things there, is useless. Unless..it was a game...

Then it's a different story.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2015, 01:54:52 am »
Actually, I have met a  "full on hater". Trust me, I am already depressed enough in life. I even made a "Life Rant" thread on another website (Nobody posted which proves just how much people don't care about my feelings).

Also, it is a FAQ. I answered questions that my friends kept bombarding me with, and some even came from a teacher at my school when I said my plans for the series.

Lastly, I know it doesn't take a "click of a finger". I have other websites that have literally 0 members (except myself).
I still have to sit here and watch as the numbers DON'T grow.
Hey um, first of all, please don't start to guilt-trip and throw a pity party like that. It doesn't do anything and it kinda makes you look bad.

Second of all, you have to attract your crowd. It's better to start on websites such as fanfiction.net like someone mentioned earlier. I don't know if your self-absorbed but your story does not need a website or forum at this point when you just started it. Plus, it's much harder to just make a forum website and tell people "HEY JOIN HERE MY BOOK IS GOOD" to gather your audience.
What's the Official Website?
This currently is the Official Website.
If you mean what I think you mean because this is not so clear to me, it's not acceptable to make the website for the FeralHeart game the "official website" for your story. Using someone else's domain for your personal gain is highly disrespectful. I'm sorry if this is what you are aiming at but it sounds like a very absurd situation to me.

To note, you should know about copyrights by now. Like what Vespian said, using the Black Butler characters in a book that you may officially publish is illegal. It can be considered as a "bootleg" or counterfeit merchandise and you can get filed lawsuits for it. Stuff like this belongs in websites like fanfiction.net because you are not officially publishing your fanfiction. So your dreams of putting your story in the market take you to court.

We are not telling you this to be harsh or to look like we hate you. you're being shallow and we are noticing it.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 02:06:06 am by OhKelseyYou »

Offline goldfeathers

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2015, 12:35:52 pm »
^ couldn't have worded it better.
With that being said, it's worth to take into consideration all the ideas and opinions posted in this thread.
An important part of solving a problem is admitting you have one.
?
"If he's hurting you, why are you still thinking about him?"
"Because I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all..."
??

Offline Bluparrot

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2015, 11:40:58 pm »
^ couldn't have worded it better.
With that being said, it's worth to take into consideration all the ideas and opinions posted in this thread.
That's true. I agree.

Shake it!
Blu Parrot - The Pokemon Fanbird of FeralHeart

wolfdog01

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2015, 04:06:11 am »
Although I may agree with what some of the others said, I think this sounds cool ^^
The idea is nice and sounds like something I wanted to try a long tine ago with InuYasha, but I was tiny and clueless lol
I know it may seem like a lot of negativity in this thread, but they are worried for your safety ^^;
It sounds good and awesome, just gotta stay within the law.
I plan on checking it out soon!