Author Topic: Zoo Tycoon 2 or Wildlife park 2?  (Read 6790 times)

Offline xmapleleafx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Zoo Tycoon 2 or Wildlife park 2?
« on: September 07, 2015, 05:13:14 pm »
Zoo Tycoon 2 and Wildlife park 2 are both my favourite genres of games. I love simulation games and sandbox games such as these and I have created so much parks it is unbelievable, but especially on Zoo Tycoon xD I love the creative aspect on ZT2, but also love the realistic-ness and the accuracy on Wildlife park 2 because it focuses on not just the animal's satisfaction, but the plants.

In my opinion, I prefer ZT2 because it gives you more freedom building your park whereas Wildlife park 2 has more of ready-made buildings and not many variety of decorations and animals you can use for your park.

I would love to hear what you guys prefer!
Insert a fancy signature here.

Echoing harmony

Re: Zoo Tycoon 2 or Wildlife park 2?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 05:16:56 pm »
WildLife Park 2.

Man it's been years since I've played it. But I think it was because of how I would just make an actual environment. Then again, I had some fond childhood memories on Zoo Tycoon 2 c:

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 05:28:00 pm »
Zoo Tycoon was my childhood.

Let's all take a moment to recall just how many Zoos I went bankrupt on, and my mother can vouch on how many times that made eight year old me break down into tears.
man i wish i could get that old thing working again now.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 05:52:25 pm »
Well, I've never honestly played Wildlife Park, and basically grew up with Zoo Tycoon.

So I'm gonna have to throw my biased word in here. XD

I absolutely adored ZT2. I have the complete collection with all the other expansion packs and junk, and could just play that for 5ever. I still play it to this day!

I love the range of creativity and realism it offers as far as animal interactions.

To be honest, I just love sacrificing my guests to my t-rexes. >;3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 06:34:34 pm »
Zoo Tycoon 2 was my childhood. Always. It is such a fun game and yar, the freedom makes it all the more better. I would also mess around with the terrain and create these large mazes to first-person my way through them. Even the little things such as the random butterflies appearing and going, I would literally stare at my computer for hours on end and track those guys. Fun times. I would actually play the game like I'm supposed to as well, of course, but those are just some of my most fondest memories of the game.

I do wish I could play it again. It's something I've been wanting to do for a while now.

In-game user: Panzramic