Author Topic: ?Kuroshitsuji ? - Lost Story - ?Official?  (Read 1576 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
?Kuroshitsuji ? - Lost Story - ?Official?
« on: September 13, 2015, 01:08:53 pm »

- A Kuroshitsuji Roleplay Website -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"'You seem to be lost, shall I give you a hand?' Says Emily". Snake translated. You nodded your head and explained.
"'How interesting. Please, let me help you. I'm sure my master wouldn't be too upset.' Says Goathe". Snake translated.
Finally, you've reached Phantomhive Estate. It was a large manor, obviously well kept. Outside stood a tall handsome butler, red eyes warmly staring back at your _____ eyes. Snake lead you to the door, the butler opening it as he bowed down in the presence of an unknown/uninvited guest. Running past you quickly, a small green-eyed and blond little boy stomped past as he seemed in a rush for the garden. Snake shook his head, gesturing that you shouldn't mind the servants and kept leading the path.
Opening wide, dark brown and wooden doors sat a 14 year old boy behind a wooden brown desk and large, soft black swivel chair.
"This is her/him?" the young boy asked. Snake nodded.
The young boy stood and moved in front of you, having to look up at you. He held out a hand for a handshake, staring up at your _____ eyes.
"I've heard there was an unknown guest lurking nearby, but I didn't think it'd be someone like.... you.." the young boy stated.
You hesitatly shook his hand, nodding.
Then, that's when things must've gone South.
"My hatred, transformed into thunders, has blinded my heart,
And become a sword that would slice through even those I love."
"The sword in my hand shall lead everything from now on!"
L O S T - S T O R Y