Author Topic: Undertale  (Read 1462 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Undertale
« on: January 08, 2016, 08:00:59 pm »
UNDERTALE
...An RPG game for PC and Mac.

It was about time someone made a thread for this, right? Alright, we know the track already. Though, I'll go over through some of it already.

Rules
* Remember, this is an Undertale thread. Many people are allowed to be here. Don't tell someone to get out the thread, please. That's very rude, and they can be here.
* Please be nice. Trying to put someone down or harass someone for either liking or dislike the game isn't allowed.
* Don't refer to this as the "Official Undertale thread". I searched the forum, and I saw no mentions of Undertale. However, I could be wrong.
* Remember to still follow the FeralHeart rules.

Now, let's get the links out of the way as well.
Links
* Undertale's Official Website
- About
- Demo
* Undertale's Official Wiki Page

Discussion
Alright, the purpose of this thread is that you're allowed to talk about Undertale and why you like/dislike it.
However, remember the rules.
Continue on!

Spoiler Center
Currently empty.

Rant Plaza
One thing I dislike is how people who dislike the game judge the game all because of half the fandom, which is indecent and insane. Remember that not the entire fandom is children that try to force their opinions upon others, alright?

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Undertale
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 08:11:18 pm »

One thing I dislike is how people who dislike the game judge the game all because of half the fandom, which is indecent and insane. Remember that not the entire fandom is children that try to force their opinions upon others, alright?

For me it's not really the case of people forcing their opinions on me at all, it's mainly the fact that so many people get butthurt of how people on YouTube play the game; and that's what makes me draw away from any attractions to do with Undertale.
The game itself doesn't attract my attention but that's just me and my likings, nothing I can put much into detail to be honest. All I quite dislike is the hate some of the people throw towards YouTubers who "play the game wrong", aka telling them how to play a game. Not really the nicest thing to do, since it's a game the recorders have chosen to play to show people what they've decided to do throughout. It disappoints me that some of the fandom (I do apologise for previously saying "the majority" in another thread, it wasn't intentional to insult anyone!) get so incredibly defensive of how the game should actually work. Surely, they should just be grateful the person they're watching is even playing the game, and respectful to their choices.
Nice idea to bring this discussion up actually, kinda wanted to put myself out there with Undertale lol. Would love to see what everyone else thinks!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡