Author Topic: [ Verudei ] IT Server [ Returning! ]  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
[ Verudei ] IT Server [ Returning! ]
« on: July 10, 2017, 08:53:10 pm »

Welcome to the world of the Fox

Welcome to the Official Verudei thread!
This name might sound familiar to you (especially if you were online in 2012/2013) as Verudei was first begun back then.  It was planned out to be an IT server, but I abandoned the project after a while due to inactivity and me not having enough spare time, etc.

However, our forums are still up and are still in use, and one member who's been quite loyal for a while now contacted me and has offered to help bring Verudei back to life!  This is still a work in progress, but I will be recieving all of the files I'm wanting during this week and will begin compiling things!  There is a possibility that for two following weeks, I will not be able to do as much work on the server because I have two trips planned, but small things might still get done.  Once my files are all on my laptop, I will post when I'm hoping to have the server up by!

What will Verudei feature?
As you may or may not know, Verudei is a fox-based game.  The main model for characters will be a fox, but will have all the customization options as regular IT servers do.  Majority of the regular IT server coding will stay the same, although new maps will be added (and some will be changed), and most of the enemies you can attack will (Hopefully!) be switched to other animals (larger enemies, and prey).

When can I join?
Once the game is open, you'll be able to make your game account, but the forums have been up and are still open! Visit: http://verudei.proboards.com to register!

What does the game look like?
Once all of the files have been obtained and things are being toyed with to prevent bugs, screenshots will be posted here for viewers to see.

---------------------------------------------------------

Staff Positions

Since the forum activity did die off once the project was abandoned, all of our old staff have been demoted to regular members.  Should they return, their positions are available to them if they so choose.  For now, new staff are needed!

Global Moderators:
Our global moderators will be those who moderate In-Game as well as on the Forums.  Aside from Co-Admin, this is the highest position you can obtain, and is the highest you may apply for.
The form is posted below: You may post it here or PM it to me (Tenturo) on the Verudei forums.

Code: [Select]
«Global Moderator Application»
FH Username:
Verudei Username:
How often can you be online?:
Do you have experience working/playing on an IT server? (if yes, list any possible proof):
Why do you want to be a Global Mod?:
What can you bring to the Verudei community?:
Timezone:
Anything else I should know?:

Moderators:
Our moderators will only moderate either In-Game or on the Forums - they are allowed to pick if they'd like, but the form submitted will overall determine if they are to be placed In-Game or on the Forums.
The form us below, you may post it here or PM it to me (Tenturo) on the Verudei Forums.

«Moderator Application»
FH Username:
Verudei Username:
In-Game/Forum Preference? (leave blank if undecided):
Do you have experience Moderating a forum or IT server? (if yes, please provide any available proof):
What can you bring to the Verudei community?:
Why do you want to be a Moderator?:
Timezone:

General Helper:
Our General Helpers will have limited board-control but are those who know the ins & outs of the forums and the game, and are available to answer questions you may have (if the community can't answer), greet newbies, and overall be a friendly & well-known fox in the community.
The form is below, you may post it here or PM it to me (Tenturo) on the Verudei Forums.

«General Helper Application»
FH Username:
Verudei Username:
What are your best 'positive' personality traits?:
Have you helped significantly anywhere else?:
Are you experienced with game controls & forum controls?:
Timezone:

---------------------------------------------------

Currently Recruiting:

Global Moderators: (0/3)
Moderators: (0/5)
General Helpers: (0/3)

These numbers may increase if member amount increases and more control is needed.

*If you are applying for a MODERATOR position and do not have prior experience, or do not remember much, you would be more likely to be added as a Mod-In-Training.*

*The Co-Admin position is empty, but I will be extremely picky about who is added, so please do not create an application for it!*
[/font]

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: [ Verudei ] IT Server [ Returning! ]
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 07:39:48 pm »
I really like the design of the forum! Good luck with your game, Tenturo.~

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2017, 04:18:32 am »
I really like the design of the forum! Good luck with your game, Tenturo.~

ahh thank you <3

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 04:46:52 am »
Good to see another neatly constructed IT server, they tend to be very rare these
days (At least from what I've seen on KITO). I see a lot of potential in Verudei. Can't wait to see progress on it. :^D

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 02:21:33 pm »
"Fox"
"fox-based game"

say no more