Author Topic: Okami and Okamiden!~ -May Contain Spoilers-  (Read 15441 times)

Irkalla

Re: Okami and Okamiden!~
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2011, 12:41:29 am »
Gahhh you peoples are lucky :(

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2011, 12:45:28 am »
Never played it. but i have seen it EVERYWHERE! it looks fun!
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Offline HIGURASHI Alice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Teehee, Chocobo faic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2011, 12:47:41 am »
Oddly enough, I've seen more about this game some many months ago than I have now that it's got an English Release Date... Huh.

Either way, thanks for the information about it's release for English <3 I might get it. x3 I still need to get Pokemon Black/White first XD; /fail

Irkalla

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 12:24:34 am »
I just got Okamiden in the mail. It's pretty good. And my mom says that if Okami (wii) is good and it's "not too much", she'll let me play it! :D But one thing about Okamiden is that there are these evil floating  open boxes with this long list of paper coming out and it has spots of..nvm. Sometimes when I'm going around a corner the evil floating suitcase things just POP out. Gahhh scares me everytime. I don't think they should have put those things in a 10+ rated game -_-.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 12:35:23 am by Topazclaw »

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2011, 10:19:12 am »
I just got Okamiden in the mail. It's pretty good. And my mom says that if Okami (wii) is good and it's "not too much", she'll let me play it! :D But one thing about Okamiden is that there are these evil floating  open boxes with this long list of paper coming out and it has spots of..nvm. Sometimes when I'm going around a corner the evil floating suitcase things just POP out. Gahhh scares me everytime. I don't think they should have put those things in a 10+ rated game -_-.

SPOILERS, CHILD, SPOILERS!!
-faints-
For those less fortunate than yourself (me), that was a spoiler XDD

Irkalla

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2011, 01:30:37 pm »
whoops

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2011, 01:56:12 pm »
Tbh, I think Okamiden is more rated T than E. Cause you still have the blood from Okami, just not as much. And it has a little bit of language. Some of the new brush gods are adorable though. <3333

Oh, haha, and those floating pieces of paper are Demon Scrolls. You can power slash them and they'll "die." ;P
But yeah.. Okamiden is cute, but will never match up to Okami's perfection imo.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 02:01:18 pm by Gem »

Irkalla

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2011, 03:00:02 pm »
I still don't like the demon scrolls -hides-

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2011, 03:57:59 pm »
Okami doesnt have any blood, though oO

Offline LadeVenom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • uwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2011, 06:30:02 pm »
Yes it does. I didn't notice the first time I played it though xD If you look at some of the scrolls carefully, you can see red everywhere on some. So, yes it does have some blood. And yay! I'm playing Okamiden ^^ It's not as awesome as Okami but it's still a good game, though I feel it's been 'tuned down' as I find no blood, so far xD And now I feel that there just making stuff up instead of basing most stuff on japanese myths. But idk lol.