Author Topic: Portal 2  (Read 5794 times)

Offline tofu

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • *Wiggly tongue*
    • View Profile
Re: Portal 2
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2011, 04:09:17 am »

Venku

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 09:03:50 pm »

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2011, 10:57:03 pm »
Finally finished the game. I LOVED it. Seriously one of the best games I have ever played. I loved all the characters so much. GLaDOS is still my favorite. I love her EVEN MORE now. The ending and ending songs were all so great, I nearly cried from the awesome.

"Agh! Bird! Bird! Kill it! It's evil!"  - Fav quote

TealSkeletore

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2011, 11:51:26 pm »
Hahaha I have been watching an LP on youtube of this game since I don't have a console to get it for. It freakin funny. I love Wheatley to death even when he goes evil <- spoiler

I
AM NOT
A MORON!!

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2011, 04:21:04 am »
You dont need a console, Teal.  You can play it on your computer :D
I think its best on the computer honestly.

TealSkeletore

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2011, 08:14:03 am »
My laptop sucks, and my dad doesn't like me installing my own stuff on his computer DD8

Wudiin

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2011, 09:12:47 pm »
I would fail SO hard at this game, so walkthroughs make me happy LOL.

Rukata

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2011, 10:23:19 am »
I'm going to die a horrible, painful death for this but..
Portal 2 is mediocre average at best to me. Worse than the first game, anyway, but sequels are never better.
Portal 2 has a nice storyline, and of course so quirky, fun moments. It was also significantly longer, which could have been cut down a little for the sake of my short patience (but admittedly the length was perfect for the story advancement.)

The new gameplay elements are great, but near the end of the game it's like the designers couldn't make up their mind if the different puzzles should be hard or easy, which was stupid, it just kept switching between the two difficulties.

For me, it's worth it to play once, but I still didn't find it as OMG AMAZING as everyone says. Maybe if I ever get a buddy on Steam to play Co-op with me that'll make me change my mind on it, but that's doubtful. I'm pretty stubborn. xP

Edit: After reading over it again I realized mediocre was much harsher than I intended. I apologize for my bad word choice.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 04:26:53 am by Rukata »

TealSkeletore

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2011, 12:56:42 pm »
I wouldn't know Rukata, I have never played any of the portal games, I just watch youtube vids xD

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2011, 08:57:31 pm »
I'm going to die a horrible, painful death for this but..
Portal 2 is mediocre at best to me. Worse than the first game, anyway, but sequels are never better.
Portal 2 has a nice storyline, and of course so quirky, fun moments. It was also significantly longer, which could have been cut down a little for the sake of my short patience (but admittedly the length was perfect for the story advancement.)

The new gameplay elements are great, but near the end of the game it's like the designers couldn't make up their mind if the different puzzles should be hard or easy, which was stupid, it just kept switching between the two difficulties.
You are right about all of this. And the switching difficulties make me overthink simple puzzles! I want to make a million portals when I only need one!
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!