Author Topic: Panthera: A Big Cat Roleplay  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Panthera: A Big Cat Roleplay
« on: December 12, 2012, 07:46:41 pm »
Panthera: A Big Cat RP

Our Site:
http://feralheartpanthera.webs.com/

Panthera is a mapped, literate, active, long-term big cat roleplay. Go to our website for more information. To join, just post here what your username is and then send a group invite (The group is simply called "Panthera"), then just download the map. Or meet me while I'm advertising in flourite.

Screenshots will be up later.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 11:20:23 pm by Queen Chrysalis »

Offline Thestoneofdoom

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Panthera: A Big Cat Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 12:38:57 am »
Thestoneofdoom is my user here and on FH
edit;

Also, do I have to install all the meshes that are included within the media-fire folder?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 12:43:17 am by Thestoneofdoom »

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 12:40:09 am »
Unless you already have the meshes, yes. Just save everything in the FH media objects folder. Except the map, save that in the exports folder. Once you download it just go to the map with whatever character you use. I'll send you an invite when I'm on. And I'm usually quite active.

Offline SugarBeast

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • *Beep* (icon by Blanishna on dA)
    • View Profile
    • Quill's dA account
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 12:29:42 am »
My username: demonwolf64
I'd like to ask a question. I went to the website that was provided, copied and pasted the map download link to the browser, and got to the MediaFire folder. All the items necessary were in the folder, but no map was present. I thought maybe the StuffForPeople.fho, thinking that possibly might work (even if it was the wrong kind of file), but to no avail. I was wondering if there is a new file that is supposed to be downloaded, or if it wasn't showing up? I don't know.
I'd really appreciate if you'd reply back, this seems like a really fun roleplay :D
Greetings, I am Quill the Astral feline, novice literate roleplayer and enjoyer of all things that include animals, sci-fi/fantasy, and anything in between!
Currently I'm looking for people to include in an RP for a show called 'The Secret Saturdays', so if you're interested, please do drop by!