Author Topic: Ohay there.  (Read 1341 times)

Mouse5

Ohay there.
« on: July 24, 2011, 05:09:28 am »
Oh hey guys. I'm EXTREMELY new here.. Uhmm.. You can call me Spirit, Sorrow, or Mouse. I've Rp'ed before.. in text form, but never in a game, So.. I'll be good at verbal, just not actions. I've never played this game before, so excuse me if you meet me and I have no Idea what I'm doing XD. I have A LOT, of Characters, so excuse me if I confuse you. My favorite color(s) are Blue, Red, and Black. I like Rock, Techno and SOME rap. Two most favorite artists: Linkin Park & Deadmau5. Uhmm.. Well there isn't much more to say so, I hope to see some people in the game! ^^

-Sorrow, Spirit, Mouse, whatever you wanna call me.

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
Re: Ohay there.
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 06:05:36 am »
Welcome to FH! I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 08:06:44 am »
Hai! Welcome to FH :D

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 09:11:05 am »
Hello Sorrow,  -(Gives Karma)-

Welcome To Feralhearts!

I hope your time with us here on FH is a highly enjoyable one, and I look forward to seeing you around.

If you need any assistance at all please feel free to ask. We are all very friendly and would love to help.
Have fun exploring both the Game and the forum.

All The Best
Medic.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 10:01:35 am »
Hello Sparrow!
Welcome to the wide world of FH! <3 Like Medic said, we are a very friendly community and we'll do anything to help! Also, if you DO need any assistance, I suggest looking in the Help section and making a topic regarding if its Game, or some forum problems! But before making a topic, I always looks in the Member Made Tutorials to see if I have any answers there, and if your replying to a help topic, look there to see if the answer for that member is there (kinda complicated. =P )

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=85.0

Enjoy your time here!
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 11:03:42 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart Sorrow!

All of us are pretty friendly and helpful around 'ere, so you shouldn't have much trouble finding someone you get along with, be it in-game or on the forums. Another good thing about becoming friends with someone is that they are usually very willing to show you the world of FeralHeart and how to use actions and role-play and such.

Anyway, if ye' ever need help, pop over to the help section and ask your question(s), you should get prompt replies!

Have fun exploring!