Author Topic: how to install/use ENB mod for feralheart  (Read 1881 times)

Offline Duskycat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • life is short for you,but for me its endless -dusk
    • View Profile
how to install/use ENB mod for feralheart
« on: July 19, 2019, 01:18:27 am »
i have tried doing this many times before and i cannot understand the complicated instructions at all, every time i try to install it on feralheart it doesn't have the visual effects

''this place, is my home, and i will never leave''

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: how to install/use ENB mod for feralheart
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 01:24:27 am »
I believe this is best suited for the Game Help board ^^
Well, what ENB mod are you attempting to install? Normally, you would have to just place the files into the main Feral Heart directory. I also believe you must press F12 or some sort of key to Enable it However, even if you were to get it working I have seen some other members have issues with the mod showing up. Perhaps another member can clarify on that, since I don't know for sure, and what I said to enable it may be wrong

Offline Mage

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • i go to the crime scenes i eat the mysteries
    • Lunch
    • View Profile
Re: how to install/use ENB mod for feralheart
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 04:47:39 am »
As Morqque suggested, you should be able to just place all the files and/or folders provided into the main directory. Typical ENBs are toggled on/off using shift + F12, however, every FH ENB I've encountered starts toggled on when the game is opened.

Sometimes I have this issue, but then realize I've forgotten to switch from OpenGL to Direct3D9 (which is important, because ENB generally doesn't work on OpenGL). If you're uncertain, you can check (and switch) which rendering subsystem you're using in the video section of the settings menu.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 04:51:02 am by Mage »
In-game user is Mage
They/them
Discord is Dwyll #4093