Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50131 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #260 on: January 22, 2014, 08:13:47 am »

Taisha

Taisha groaned as she started to wake up she felt Lynx by her, she then said "W-where am I?" She looked around she forgot she was blind, a low frustrated growl rumbled in her throat.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: January 22, 2014, 01:20:17 pm »
Akil
Akil stared back up at Jarvis with an odd look in her eyes, but soon the look vanished and she grinned slowly. "I was beginning to wonder when you would show up!" she cackled "Go ahead, take your best shot. But then I wont tell you where Khepri is. Oh yes, I have her hidden where you won't find her! Safe and happy!" she stated before coughing up a little blood, not struggling against Molek's hold.
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: January 22, 2014, 05:04:53 pm »

Indie

Looking at Cisnero she dipped her head with a grin and stood still for a few seconds, then lowering her head to the ground as she began taking in the scents of the two canines-her eyes lit up once finding them. Quickly, Indie lifter her head and turned to look at the dark merle canine who seemed to have also found the scents and was shooting glances at her then trotted forward "Found the scent?" she questioned as she also trotted forward. The grey mix began zig-zagging across the pavement as she followed the two scents, a small blood trail seemed to follow her from the blood-staind saliva she had dripping from the sides of her maw. Indies tail was raised as she continued forward, the odd time she would lift up her head and glance around. All she could think about was teaching 'Lynx' a lesson for helping the pup, and also ripping the runt apart, her tail wagging slightly at the thought as she cackled to herself.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: January 22, 2014, 05:30:11 pm »

Cisnero

"Yeeep! It's pretty strong, now." Cisnero snickered in reply, thrusting his nose back onto the ground. He followed Indie, trailing a little behind to inspect the buildings - just in case. His ears flicked occasionally, and whenever he picked up another scent, he followed it for a little while, before heading back to Indie. The thoughts of ripping and torturing the pup ran through his mind, and he began to plan out his attack - maybe he would slowly peel off her skin? Or maybe even gouge out an eye or ear. The scents seemed to slowly fade away with each step he took, and the scent of train tracks and gravel filled his nostrils as he wrinkled his muzzle in disgust. "Cleaver of them to hide around here." He muttered, glancing at Indie. "I can't really smell anything right now. It's too stuffy."

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: January 22, 2014, 06:11:36 pm »

Indie

Hearing the brutes reply Indie grinned and lifted her head with a nod, licking the blood that stained her muzzle. "Great! I canait to torture that mutt that helped the pup escape.." she snickered as she continued following the scent trail, as it began to fate Indie allowed a growl to erupt from her maw as she slammed her paw violently against the ground causing pebbles to rise into the air but quickly hit the concrete "Ratts!!" she snarled as she turned to Cisnero. "Yeah, the mutts not as dumb as she looks, but they can't hide around here for ever. Either they come out and face us, or die of starvation. Its entirely up to them!" she cackled quite confident they would catch the two. Near a small tunnle and tracks Indie set up camp, well plopped herself down and began to play the waiting game as she scraped her claws across the ground causing it to sound like chalk on a board. 

DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: January 22, 2014, 07:01:09 pm »

Molek

Molek stood over the pinned female, growling through his toothy smirk as some blood-tainted saliva dripped from his jaw. His single ear twitched at the familiar voice of Jarvis, forcing a hoarse snicker from his throat. With a satisfied grin, he nodded his head at the brute's request, though he kept his paw firmly on the top of Akil's head to keep her in place while Jarvis prepared to make his move. He quickly snapped his attention back to the downed female, cocking his head at her words. "Oh, I think you'll tell us one way or another, dearie." The ragged wolf-dog murmured in his usual soft toned voice, letting the crazed grin continue to tug on the corners of his mouth. "Oh, Jarivs? You said you wanted to finish her off? Very well, however, we need to get her to squeal the location of that pup before hand. And since she won't tell us willingly- force it out of her. I need her to bleed. So don't kill her just yet, but merely inflict pain until she gives up her unwise stubborn silence." Molek snapped his teeth together near Akil's face in a threatening manner, keeping his large paw strongly pressed upon her head to prevent any escape attempts or motion. Though he usually enjoyed inflicting torture himself, he figured he'd give Jarvis an opportunity. He'd long discovered that painful torture was the best way to acquire information from... unwilling participants.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 22, 2014, 07:47:25 pm »

Cisnero

Cisnero casted a glance down the tunnel, darkness staring back at him. He sniffed the tunnel cautiously, hoping to pick up some faint scents or so. "Hey, Indie," Cisnero called, glancing at Indie, before back at the tunnel. "Can you smell something here? The tunnel seems suspicious to me; I wouldn't see why no one would hide in here."

[[ Wiraerfaufiuha short -_- ]]

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 22, 2014, 07:55:13 pm »

Indie

Heating Cisnero speak Indie lifted her head and raised a brow "Yeah?" she mumbled as she listened to what he had to say. Letting out a growl she quickly lifted to her paws and trotted towards the male as she took a few whiffs in, a cackle escaping her maw as she turned to the brute and dipped her head "There sure is something suspicious....a good hiding place for a few dumb mutts!" she snickered brushing past Cisnero and heading into the tunnel with her eyes glaring around. Thanks to the virus it wasn't hard for her to see in the dark and was quite an advantage. Taking in a few more whiffs Indie turned back to Cisnero "Sure somethings been in here, and it smells funny" she barked as her tail remained held up. 

DA Account

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 22, 2014, 08:08:39 pm »

Cisnero

Cisnero followed in after Indie, brushing his muzzle against the tunnel walls. "Yeah, seems like a nice hiding spot." He muttered. He could see around a bit, thanks to the infection, and he glanced at Indie's direction. "Let's investigate a bit. But before we go, we should know that if they are truly hiding in here, they could hear us and head out into a different direction. There's most likely a few escapes here, so we ought to be careful," Cisnero pointed out. "Maybe one should go up and check for an escape while one stays down here. You get what I'm saying?" Cisnero had an example in his mind, and he decided that the tunnel was pretty hollow enough. If the one in the tunnel found an escape, they would send a signal to the one above, who would guard the escape, perhaps. It was all quite confusing to Cisnero, but the thought of ripping the two up nagged at his mind.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 22, 2014, 10:53:10 pm »

Indie

Sniffing around Indie let out a low growl as she glanced around the darkness, all that filled the tunnel were tracks and a few gutters along with a few others holes in the ground. Hearing the quiet voice of Cisnero her head turned along with her full body as she looked at the dark merle canine-her ears perking as she began listening to what he had to say. "Good idea" she smirked as she shot a quick glance behind her then averting her gaze back infront. "I could look for an escape route whilst you hang around and maybe continue a small search? Unless you wanna look..." she muttered a little more quiet than earlier in order not to startle the two, but even if they did Indie and Cisnero were bound to find them sooner or later.   

DA Account