Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50120 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #270 on: January 22, 2014, 11:13:08 pm »

Jarvis
Jarvis stalked forward,hisfangs bared and ready to sink into Akil's flesh, until she mentioned Khepri. He almost looked saddened but he didn't want to show weakness in front of Molek, it might get him in trouble. He snarled "You think I care anymore?" he listened to Molek's words before sighing "I can wait a little longer." he smirked as he bit down onto Akil's wounded shoulder. He bit down until he teeth hit bone, then began to shake violently, trying to cause as much pain as possible. He released his grip, blood dripping from her jaws "Would you like to have a go?" he asked Molek as he backed away "I think you're more cut out for the torturing more than I am." he chuckled as he sat down a few feet away.

(No post for Lynx yet, writer's block for her T.T)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 23, 2014, 02:10:31 am »
Akil
She gritted her teeth as Jarvis tore muscle and tendon. For a second she thought she saw a flash of sadness in his eyes, but it was gone just as quickly as it came. So he had changed. She turned to Molek when the other backed down, her right leg completely useless, and stared at him intently. "Even if you kill me, Shea would never go back on her word."
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 23, 2014, 02:56:17 am »

Molek

Molek took a step back as Jarvis tore into Akil's leg, rendering it useless. He observed the brutality with the never fading wide stretched smirk plastered across his blood stained muzzle. Blinking at Jarvis, he snickered and dipped his head. "My pleasure." He responded, running his tongue over his maw as he stalked closer to the bleeding female, and hardly batting an eye at her words. "Oh we're not going to kill you just yet. You didn't think we were that gracious, now, did you? No. Not until you tell us what we need." Molek snapped, harshly putting his forepaw down onto the top of her head once more as he sought a spot that would do in applying pain. Akil's last sentence, though, stayed his further motion, making him flick his ear forward and forcing a low snarl of frustration from his throat. "Shea? Who is that? You'd better start talking, daddy's had enough now." He snarled, snapping his jaws closed around Akil's other ear- the one still in-tact. Fastening the ear between his teeth, he began to slowly pull his head away from her's, tugging the lobe patiently and smirking upon tasting the blood from it trickling onto his tongue. If the pulling pressure being applied to the ear didn't make Akil spill the beans, he would slowly-painfully, rip it clean off her head like he had done to the other ear. Molek never was one for stubborn prisoners, and hated having his thin patience tested.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 24, 2014, 06:32:39 pm »
[[-Buuump-  ;u;
Sorryfortehdoublepostpleasedontstoneme o3o
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 24, 2014, 06:36:09 pm »
??-?? ???s s???? ???s ??. ?3? I ???ss R?????'s ????? ? ????????. >.< I'?? ??s? ???? ??? ????????? ??????? ?? ??s ???? ??? ???? ???? ????. S???? ?? ????. B?? ??????s, ??-???? ?:<

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 24, 2014, 07:55:11 pm »
((Well Molek has fored a small pack of infected; Cisnero, Indie, Jarvis and Akil. Akil told the pack where Jarvis was hiding and they went to investigate, Molek bit him and caused him to also get infected (hence why he's in the pack) Khepri is somewhere only Akil knows (with her sister) somewhere in a forest I think? But, she won't tell Molek so he's torturing her along with Jarvis to try and get the information from her although it doesn't seem to be working. But away from that Indie and the others were told to find another pup (Tashia?) Indie managed to find her and Tashia attacked her, but Indie easily got the pup off and began biting her then starting to crush her. Lynx spotted the commotion and ran over shoving Indie off and running off with Tashia. Lynx ran with the pup and hid on the rails, then in a tunnel finding a hole covered by a drain where all the tools were kept for fixing trains, Tashia past out for a while then woke up telling Lynx about it. Indie and Cisnero have paired up and began searching for the two-theyre both now at the same tunnel just on top, they've made a plan to try help them catch them.
So yeah that's what's happened so far sorry if I've missed anyone or anything out and also I can't post until Oreoz doez...))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 24, 2014, 08:55:01 pm »

Large, hooked claws- barely touching the pavement though- clicked against the dusty concrete. His tail held low, the short male took a few steps forward, before realising he had found what he was looking for. Blood dripped and oozed down his chest, clearly from a X-like shaped wound inflicted by something. Weakly stuttering forward, he eyed Molek and the other male, before fixating his ice-cold gaze on Akil. He knew who this was. It seemed like it was yesterday. A smile etched on the corners of his bloody lips, he raised his cracked voice from some distance while walking up to the three. "I hope you didn't miss me." He cackled, tiredly glancing up at the lead canine before bending over to cough up blood. After he spat the last droplets of crimson from his mouth, Raigho puffed out his chest, standing there proudly while covered in filthy, sticky blood.

[[Let's just say he got pushed over some building and couldn't be found. Dramatic intro ftw.]]

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 24, 2014, 09:57:20 pm »
((Okay, well I'm waiting for Oreoz and the others))
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 10:00:40 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 24, 2014, 10:46:39 pm »
((Decided to add an uninfected since we seem to be running low :P ))

Name | Kiannah

Age | 4 Y/O

Gender | Female

Breed | Catahoula Leopard Dog mix

Description or picture | Theres a picture

Personality | Kiannah is a rather quiet canine who has made it around these parts with her slyness and ability to hide despite her large size, this canine is cunning and strives to survive no matter what. Although she looks like a sweet hear, which she can be, Kiah can be an aggressive canine who won't even hesitate to attack and even kill another if she sees someone in trouble or herself, and often gets herself into trouble by jumping into things if she decides to. Kiannah is quite the loyal canine and can be rather friendly to those she warms up to or whom look lonely, but she will often add a cocky comment or something-and her stubborness can't go a miss.

Bio | When younger Kiannah lived with a family that loved her more than anything, they spoilt her rotten and let her do what ever she wanted. Which was quite the advantage and this allowed her to venture the streets at her own will, but she got into many fights which toughened her up to the dog she is today.

The virus had struck and she was only about 2, panic struck the family but she wanted them out safe. Kiah protected her family and their old family pet Shadow an old Golden Retriever. As they arrived at the air port Kiannah watched as her family boarded the plane but she refused to go on-she didn't want to leave her home and the family were heart broken. Urging them onto the plane it appeared that some had already been effected and were heading for the boarding humans. Turning, she began fighting with a Dalmatian that had already suffered from the virus, and once killing the older canine she turned to board the plane hearing cries from her family. But the pilot had other ideas and said she would of been infected with the encnounter. After that Kiannah was heart broken and never spoke about her past again, she still lurks near her old house which she often blocks her scent with left over perfumes and garbage hoping to keep her location from the infecteds.

Infected? | No, but I may allow her to be later on in the rp-but I'm not 100% sure yet.

DA Account

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 24, 2014, 11:26:09 pm »
[[ OuO Sorry Tay! Had an appointment today. And welcome back, Rii<3 Rai's my favorite character owo ]]

Cisnero

"Sure, if you like." Cisnero replied, already heading out of the tunnel. He squinted slightly at the abrupt shine of the sunlight, causing him to lower his gaze as he stepped onto the firm ground. Padding up towards and above the tunnel, he remained on top of it, peering down as he stared upside down at Indie. "If you ever do get lost, which I'd doubt, just send a signal and I'll do my best to try and get you outta there." Cisnero offered. With that, he turned and continued his way, keeping his ears alert for any danger or so.

[[ Adding new character; same with Taylor ]]

Name |  Reveni

Age | 4 Y/O

Gender | Male

Breed | Indian Dog

Personality | Reveni is seen as the quite adventurous dog, always seeking for adventures and mischief. He is ambitious, as well as brave at times. He can be gentle and reliable, especially when having a secret told to. However, he is more of gullible and shy; he can be unpredictable in what he does. He is careless most of the times, and is quite obnoxious in what he does. He's more laid back than most and prefers to just have a good time - taking life as it comes, however never that serious. Although he won't back down from a fight if provoked or taunted to - and is rather rude once you get him going.

Bio | Being the runt of the litter, Reveni was normally picked on by his siblings and was completely snubbed by his parents. Known as the "Ugly", he kept to himself most of the time, and did not dare to socialize with others, or even approach his family. Annoyed and tired of the continuing taunts from his own siblings, Reveni left his family secretly, deciding not to return. After a while, the infection broke out, and when Reveni headed back to see if his family was still alive, or there, there was no sign of them. Unsure to feel joyous or disappointed, Reveni soon shrugged it off, allowing it to fall into the dusty book of memories. He still remains uninfected and sticks around near the deserted tunnels under the train tracks. So far, he hasn't been spotted by the infected, and only comes out at night to hunt.

Infected? | No.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 11:51:01 pm by OreoHeroz »