Author Topic: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting  (Read 50063 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .:Virus:. Plague dog RP; Accepting
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2013, 04:08:07 am »
[[Oooo. -Favorites post-
Anywho, Waiting for Tax. to post before I can post for 'Nasa.

Also, forgot to mention in his Ap. But Molek is also missing his entire left ear. (Obviously now shown in le photo.)

Molek

The plague-infected brute sat perched atop the roof of one of the vine-overrun mulitstory buildings. Molek's cloudy optics swept over the streets below, gazing from one canine to the other- when they were even visible in their scarcity. Drawing his lips away from his large stained fangs, the hybrid ran his grey tongue over his scar covered maw. "Look at those mutts." Molek muttered under his breath. "So calm. Isn't it just hateful." The dark pelted male growled, ignoring the foamy saliva that dripped from the corners of his deadly jaws and down onto the concrete near his paws.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2013, 04:14:57 am »
((Thanks for the fave btw <3))
Akil took the moment the wolf/dog was distracted and made a dash for the street, her paws moving at break neck speed. She leapt into the broken windows of an apartment complex and quickly ascended the stairs. Only did she stop once she reached the top floor and hunkered down in the bedroom.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 05:18:59 am by The_Bubble_Ninja »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2013, 04:50:35 am »

Jarvis
Jarvis turned to look at the female but she was gone, he shrugged his shoulders and kept making his way down the cracked road. He sniffed around an old trash can before making his way to a building that he tends to stay in at night. He looked at the crumbled police station before entering. Jarvis could smell that other dogs had been here earlier but they weren't infected "I wonder where they are now?" he asked himself as he padded into a cubicle and sat on the tiled floor. He sighed hten curled up into a tight ball and closed his eyes, trying to sleep.

Lynx
The female walked down an alley way, she could smell some uninfected dogs nearby and the blood of a rabbit. She followed her nose until she came to a knocked over trash can and some rabbit bones. She looked up and saw a large canine trot into the old police station. She would make her move but he was much larger than her, she would need help if she were to take him down. Lynx growled and continued to walk until she came across the smell of an infected dog. She sniffed the air, trying to pin point it's location. Finally, she saw a dark figure on a roof a few blocks away. She couldn't tell if he was infected from her, but she was sure he was. Lynx barked, making her presence known before continuing her walk around the city.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2013, 05:12:52 am »
After catching her breath, Akil slowly stepped out from the bedroom and wandered around the top floor of apartments. Once she reached the roof exit she stopped and sniffed the air, the scent was musky, like damp wool, but she ignored it and pushed her way through the metal doors. The air outside was much clearer and she took a deep breath, relishing the clean sky and looking out over the city. She was oblivious to the fact that the roof was already occupied
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 05:19:26 am by The_Bubble_Ninja »

Koolwolfe

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2013, 05:53:22 am »
Anna jerked back with a large growl and snapped at the male.

(I lost Anna's pic sorry DX))

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2013, 02:45:14 pm »

Name- Saki
Age- 3 1/2
Gender- Female
Breed- White Husky
Description or picture- Picture.
Personality- A bit violent, but can be kind.
Bio- Saki was born from her white husky mother and almost black husky father and her brothers (she only had brothers, no sisters.) would bully her, and treat her like crap or beat her up. As she and her brothers reached adolescence, her brothers got infected tried to infect or kill her. Her brothers are finding a way to have a band of infected dogs to kill all the immune dogs. Saki was going to go with the immune dogs to defeat the infected dogs. When she went to tell her parents, they both died before getting infected.
Infected?(you can also be immune)- Imuuuuuuuuune!
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2013, 03:42:15 pm »

Ashai's feathered paws elegantly struck the ground while her tail and head hung low, tongue loosely flopping about as she cascaded down the barren streets while kicking up debris and sand into the thick air. Dilated eyes squinting, Ash raised a brow as she arrived at the center of the once majestic city -- now just collapsing structures destined to fall to the ground. This made the young canine exhale a sigh, lowering onto her haunches with her ears pinned on the back of her scalp.

Soon, she was pacing about the curving roads, following a warm female scent that reminded her of her long deceased mother. The scent lead her towards an abandoned apartment. Hesitating for a moment, Ashai scrambled up the stairs, keeping away from view with her shallow breath quickened.

Name } Raigho

Age } Raigho is four years old.

Gender } Raigho is a proud male.

Breed } Raigho is a Boxer mixed with a Pitbull.

Description or picture } Short, thin tan fur cover his scrawny body, followed by long legs. His muzzle is dark brown with a hint of grey and his eyes are amber.

Personality } Insane if you put his persona in one word. The slight shreds of sanity he has left he uses for communicating with other infected dogs while everything else in his mind points to one thing - kill. He loves to toy with his prey, before ending it's life, of course. He is mostly submissive towards other infected, providing advice towards them and will step down if someone takes the lead.

Bio } He had become infected after protecting his future mate, but failing. He murdered his own love and started to travel.

Infected? } Yers.

Evil buddies. <3

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2013, 10:15:22 pm »
((Mayah Accepted and Tariri, your new character is accepted!))

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2013, 12:29:53 am »
Btw where do we take place?))
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2013, 01:08:00 am »
((Your character can spawn anywhere in the City of Ariondale or the river (See the main topic for pictures)))