Author Topic: FH object maker problem? Someone please help  (Read 1032 times)

Offline Vidathelion

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • www.deviantart.com/cynde
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UC90KdyZ
    • http://feebleturtleduck-artz.tum
    • View Profile
FH object maker problem? Someone please help
« on: May 15, 2014, 03:10:10 am »
Ok, before I start, I wanna say, I have NO IDEA HOW TO USE A FORUM. I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it, or how to reply to things, but I'll try to figure it out! So please bare with me and don't treat me like a total idiot.
Anyways, I figure this is my last option for asking for help about importing items into FHs(downloaded ones). I have asked numerous people all over deviantart and youtube, even the official FH group, and various other mods/people and have either been ignored like I'm some noob, told to look it up myself, linked to tutorials that had nothing to do with it, or explained something that didn't help either...I've waited around for about three to five days for replies from various people, and haven't got any...And  no youtube videos are helpful.

NOW ONTO THE PROBLEM!
this youtube video should show my problem right here-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFz-cR4m4Ik&list=UU90KdyZHpZxYrQe7SN7vR2Q
So, if anyone could take the time out of their schedules to help a struggling FH's fan out, it would mean the world to me c: My main problem is what was shown in the video, and am I supposed to drop the objects into "My ocjects" folder, or just in the objects folder? But, as said above, main problem is in the video, SO PLEASE WATCH LE VIDEO. :-\

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: FH object maker problem? Someone please help
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 04:04:34 am »
I believe this thread belongs in the Game Help section: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=24.0

So the problem is the missing textures, yes? When installing meshes you place everything into your My_objects folder so you got that part right I assume. That means the .mesh, .material and image. You load the mesh Object Maker, click Add New and then type in the texture name. If it says the texture is missing then that's a problem with the .material file and the image. They should be in the same folder and the image name must match the name in the .material.

You can use a program such as Notepad to open up the .material file and see for yourself if there is anything wrong, or just copy and paste what's inside and post it here. Right-click the file > Open or Open With > Select Notepad.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 04:07:19 am by Ingredient »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: FH object maker problem? Someone please help
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 04:06:10 am »
Movin' this to the Game Help board.
gone