Author Topic: [UPD: 20/3/2011]List of known "OGRE exception" errors  (Read 75492 times)

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: [UPD: 20/3/2011]List of known "OGRE exception" errors
« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2011, 01:45:02 am »
Eeesh, I hope I don't get any of these...  But this is very helpful either way. 8)

Offline Breezey

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves ?
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2011, 08:40:51 pm »
OGRE EXCEPTION(4:ItemIdentityException): ParticlesSystem template with the name 'WaterfallSmoke' already exists. in ParticleSystemManager::create template at c:\Ogre_161_tag\OgreMain\src\OgreParticleSystemManager.cpp (line 273)                       

^^ Thats my problem. I only had waterfall smoke from I.T. which I moved over to FH Media earlier today, and it happened. So I deleted it basically but that still shows.. help D:?
I write sins, not tragedies.

Offline kdecz

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2011, 02:06:38 am »
I need help, I downloaded a few objetcs, but now every time I try to open FeralHeart, it gives me this: OGRE EXCEPTION(4:ItemIdentityException) Particle System Template with name 'StarAura' already exists. in ParticlySystemManager::create Template at c:/Ogre_161_tag/OgreMain/src/OgreParticleSystemManager.cpp (line 273). And now it won't let me in! HELP!! :(

Offline Kovuo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • You must bow down to the mighty Bumhole..
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 17, 2011, 05:24:39 pm »
When i click On The FH Logo on my Desktop And wait for it to load, It Doesnt even get to the Part where it says "KovuWorks" It just says OGRE EXCEPTION (1:InvalidStateException): expected object identifier at line 689 in ScriptParser::parse at  c:\ogre_Main\src\OgreScriptParser.cpp (line 274)

And i dont get any part of it :c  

And i Reinstalled the game and Restored all the things in my Recycle Bin  

EDIT: Also, When i start the game And I Choose the Rendering System It Doesn't have both Direct3D9 and OpenGL It First Says OpenGL Then when i Start it again it Only Has Direct3D9

Please Help Meh :C

EDIT 2: nvm, I Fixed it myself ^^ But incase Other people have this problem i will say what i did to fix it :D

1. Try it After a Couple of Hours,If it Still has the OGRE EXCEPTION Thing just Go find the FeralHeart Folder in MyComputer

2.Delete The FeralHeart Folder, And Reinstall The Game

3.Try it again and See if it works :D Worked for me l3
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 11:23:30 pm by Kovuo »
While music comes through one ear,life comes out the other <3~ Sean

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 17, 2011, 05:26:20 pm »
OGRE EXCEPTION(1:InvalidStateException): FeralHeart failed to load some of it's modules. Reinstall the game.

-Serenity-

« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2011, 08:49:48 pm »
OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): 'recources.cfg' file not found!

--

Dx  -Cryes-.

--

The first times I only uninstalled it and downloaded it again, for the first four times. But then some strange glitches appreared. When the game starts (the home, where there is the music and a moving video on background, once you open the game) it didn't worked well, and all the time, the mouse moves faltering, everything does. It is all like images from 5 seconds of difference with each other. DRIVES ME CRAZY. I uninstalled it months ago, to see if I downloaded it later, it would be solved. I downloaded it minutes ago. I tried solving it with ogre. I tried with torrent. Many times, still doesnt work. ):

I have windows7, and Im from Argentina (doesnt know if that changes something on the download) You could make different downloads for each windows, It could solve something.

My notebook is not old, I have it since 2 years, and I have downloaded games before.

-Serenity-

« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2011, 08:50:04 pm »
OGRE EXCEPTION(6:FileNotFoundException): 'recources.cfg' file not found!

--

Dx  -Cryes-.

--

The first times I only uninstalled it and downloaded it again, for the first four times. But then some strange glitches appreared. When the game starts (the home, where there is the music and a moving video on background, once you open the game) it didn't worked well, and all the time, the mouse moves faltering, everything does. It is all like images from 5 seconds of difference with each other. DRIVES ME CRAZY. I uninstalled it months ago, to see if I downloaded it later, it would be solved. I downloaded it minutes ago. I tried solving it with ogre. I tried with torrent. Many times, still doesnt work. ):

I have windows7, and Im from Argentina (doesnt know if that changes something on the download) You could make different downloads for each windows, It could solve something.

My notebook is not old, I have it since 2 years, and I have downloaded games before.

Offline HiddenLions

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2011, 10:27:24 pm »
I'm having trouble with a map, all the items in it do not appear making it harder to climb to certain places. I've tried re-downloading the map and the game and it's till the same. I talked to the creator of the map and he's also stumped. Does anybody know what else I can do to fix this. This only happens on my computer and nobody else who has the same map.

~HL

jackle

« Reply #138 on: September 28, 2011, 04:20:54 pm »
ORGE EXEPTION(4:ItemIdentityExeption): ParticalSystem template with name 'Blue-Orange-V2_ParticalDrek' already exists in ParticcalSytstemManager::create Template at c:\Orge_161_tag\OrgeMain\scr\OrgeParticalSystemManager.cpp(line 273)
How do i get rid of this? Its driving me insane! ive tried reinstalling feralheart and the patch.

Offline Valkyrie

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • True Hunters Pack
« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2011, 04:41:34 pm »
Now what do I do with this 3D direct thing? The link seems to be old or broken. :( I need to finish my map for my site. :( Can anyone help me?