Author Topic: Stepping down.  (Read 16610 times)

Rak$ha

Stepping down.
« on: September 22, 2011, 03:52:35 am »
Confused by the title? :P Well, you won't be after this.

I'm not leaving FH, I'm not stepping down as a Forum Admin, although I'm stepping down as the Head Forum Admin and giving Redlinelies that job while I take his, Co-Admin.

I have been thinking about this for a very long time... It makes me sad that I'm actually giving my role away to someone else, but I'm giving it to someone I trust, so that makes me feel a little better.

Real life is really getting to me. I'm about to finish a movie that has taken months to make, and I'm about to start an animation movie with a group of friends from school and TAFE/Uni/College, which could take up to a year.

My patience level has also ran out with a few things, that is why I'm stepping down.
I will now not be responsible for news threads, for MotMs, for Mod hiring or forum Boards.
I'll still stick around this place, although only as a helper for Red.

This forum is now over a year old, even if it has only been released for a year. I have been the Forum Admin from the very start; I loved it, every bit of it. But I'm not power hungry, and I know when I need (Not so much want) to give my role to someone who will do better with it.

Red has made very good choices for this forum in the past, some I have rejected and some I have accepted. He always comes up with good ideas, even sometimes took actions on things he never consulted me about (xD), he is always active and he puts the Staff team and Community before everything else. He will take good care of you guys and this forum, I'm sure of it.
Maybe one day I'll want to and will have time to be Head Admin again, but even if that does happen, it'll be Reds choice with what happens because he is now the big boss dude :P

You can all still PM me with your in-game and forum reports, and I'll reply/deal with them asap. But with any forum concerns or suggestions, I recommend you contact Red.
Red will be in charge of giving the Staff Team their jobs, sorting out the MotM, making the news threads, dealing with members and all the other things I used to have to do. Don't worry Red, It's not hard, even if it sounds like it is.

That being said, I'd like to do a few more things before I step down:
Rimfrost, I welcome you to the Staff Team. You  have proven yourself to be active and responsible, so I will let my last Head Admin actions be making you a mod in your turn xD

Well I had fun :)

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Stepping down.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 04:03:05 am »
Congrats to Rimfrost; glad the server is back up FINALLY (at least for the site, I haven't checked the game) and you will be dearly missed as Head Forum Admin, Rak. <3 You did an amazing job with the forum, and I'm sure you will continue to do so. As for Red, congrats, buddy. c: I know you'll keep this forum in check, so good luck.

Offline MoonDance586

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'm an Egyptian Kitty~ (Made in: Paint tool SAI)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 04:08:32 am »
Well, i hope your animated movie turns out well =3 its very mature of you to step down instead of being in the same position but being bad at it, not saying that you were bad, you were awesome, but since your busy and all...ya....you get da point X3 anyways, do you know why the game server is offline and when the internet is working, FH wont connect to the main front server? .3. srry if i sound wierd or rude

C.A.R.S.L.A.N.D, D.I.S.N.E.Y.L.A.N.D, C.A.

Offline Cyrix*

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "That would be an unfortunate denouement."
    • View Profile
    • http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee181/bluetums/kain.jpg
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 05:42:49 am »
The game is offline because from what I hear Arokai is coming out soon, not to sound rude either. I hope the animation goes well too.

Offline Tripwire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Bamidele Lions Of Dodoma
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 05:50:23 am »
The game is offline because from what I hear Arokai is coming out soon, not to sound rude either. I hope the animation goes well too.
Arokai has nothing to do with this game. I find it odd that you would bring that up.

On another note. Glad you're at least sticking around Rak, and congratulations to Red for his promotion.

Ritza

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 06:56:49 am »
Congrats Red <3333333

Congrats Rimfrost <333

Happy your sticking around Rak$ha. Hope to see you around.

Offline kaya

• Bite me and I'll kick yew arse C: ~ Rak$ha
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 10:35:44 am »
Aww Raksy. Sad ;u; but I'm glad to see you're gonna give the position away to someone you trust. 'Grats Red. :]

& Yay Rimmy. Congrats ~<33 You'll make an awesome mod. C:

JazzForLife

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 10:56:27 am »
Congratulations to you both! <3

I hope your life calms down a bit, Rak.

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 02:01:35 pm »
Hey Rak$ha

Its Sad to hear that you are stepping down but I think I speak for everyone here on the forum in saying THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your hard work over the past year.  You have done an Absolutely Awesome Job! and you will be missed.
However, Its great to know that you will be sticking around.

And Rimfrost and Red, Many Congratulations on you both, you deserve it

All The Best
Medic.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 02:03:54 pm by Medic »

Offline Koylan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • (4(\) � |2?4|) |_??7? Well? Can you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 03:09:48 pm »
Grats to you Rimfrost :) And grats Red. We know you're looking forward to it! I'm also sorry that things are getting to you Raksha, but it seems like real life is really making an exciting turn around! A movie! WOW!!
Sanctum, we want you!

Click to Join!