Author Topic: October Update 1/10  (Read 15456 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
October Update 1/10
« on: October 01, 2011, 06:59:56 am »
Updates for October

Alright guys. First day of the month so it's time for a news update here. The majority has passed midnight at least so I think it's ok posting this before sleepies. Be sure to read it unless you want to miss out on something

Yay news!

Board changes
There's been some bigger changes to the boards here. For those who haven't noticed yet or not been around to see it I will go through the changes for you. After we had some site/server issues we decided to get rid of a few boards that wasn't used too much but also moving around them to make it easier for navigation.

We can start off with the "Forum Discussion" Section here on the forum. One of the child board has been removed/replaced, so right now you will find a new section there called "The Inputbox". The inputbox is simply the new board for users here on the forum to give out suggestions or ideas that they think should happen or is needed for the site/forum, it will be easier for the staff to notice your request, but it will also be the one and only place these sorts of threads should go. More about the Inputbox can be found here. All the discussions should stay on the main forum discussion board though!

On the side. The radio board has been moved into the "Community" section here on the forum, and the FeralHeart Creations section has been switched around slightly, so be sure to read this closely.

We still got some changes to be done to the Creations board here in the forums but the child boards has been moved to release some pressure where it's needed, but also group them a lil better. The old Feralheart Media is now called "Feralheart Addons & Mods", and the old The FeralHeart Art section is now actually called "Feralheart Media". And another new thing is that the child boards "Videos" and "Screenshots" has been moved into the new media section.

This means the media section will hold most media, and the old media section will now hold most of the "creations" for the game that you can apply.

Member of the month Oct
We got a new member of the month! Everyone congratulate Kenzi!!! on the good efforts and activity put down. And for you Kenzi, contact Rak$ha and she will fix you up with a smexy ribbon.

Now for you other lots reading this, go show us you're motm material and you got a chance to become the next month Motm. ;)

Events & kewl sturf
The FeralHeart Costume/Halloween party is still going down. There will be a special map to play on, costume contest, radio playing music and other party timez! Make sure you check out the thread here. More info to come soon, so don't miss out on it.

On a side note. It would be wonderful if you users out there could come up with some halloween-ish or scary tunes the radio can play during this event. Just send a list of your suggestions to me and it will be put into consideration.

The Mods here on the forum has now made a "New" Introduction thread for new, and older members to read, so feel free to check that out as well. It's right Here.

Something to check out
Here's a new thing I'd thought I'd plop in for now. I know many people can get crashes very often or might have sloppy performance. A thread was made earlier that explains how to set the FeralHeart application to work a certain way on your processor.

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=11278.0

So far most that has tried it out found it very helpful and I do believe many could get FH more cooperative by doing it, if you feel a lil techy, why not try it out?
(If you got suggestions for thread like these that should be mentioned in the next update, feel free to send a suggestion via PM)

Side note
There will probably be some more changes to the board soon enough, radio will probably have a test period with atleast 80% online time and see how it works out. Don't forget to use the Inputbox if you got anything you want people to hear, and don't forget to make a preset for the halloween partehhh.

Dat beee, all for now. Now redders be even more sleepeh than before his night shift endedz.

If you guys got any questions feel free to PM the Mods here on the forum.

Thanks~

Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: October Update 1/10
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 07:28:54 am »
thanks for the update red! :D
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 07:44:03 am »
Thanks for the update! I'm so excited for the events!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 07:53:44 am »
^agreed. and while ive been waiting for people to reply ive been looking up charlie the unicorn XD
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2011, 07:54:24 am »
Chaaaaaarlie. Let's go to cand- I wanna make a map!

James Wolf

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2011, 12:50:02 pm »
nice i am now well in formed:)

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2011, 12:57:07 pm »

Thankies Red :3

Offline EpiConflict

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Words can be FATAL... Watch your mouth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 03:02:56 pm »
atleast im going to know whats going on instead of sitting there in the server like an idiot, being like "what the heck is going on?"
Forsaken

Spirit~

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 03:06:06 pm »
Thanks Red for the new update :3

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog