Author Topic: November Update 1/11  (Read 15670 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
November Update 1/11
« on: November 01, 2011, 11:23:50 am »
Updates for November

Time for the monthly update on our forum and it's always healthy to check up on these threads to notice changes and other fun sturf going on. New month usually lead to some sort of changes and updates when it comes to the forum, so lets gets to it.

Board changes
Yet another board has been merged for now and hopefully it will not only make it easier to decide where to post your thread, but also gathering the threads an make it overall more slim! The "Game Opinions & Comments" has now been merged with the "Game Ideas" Thread. The new board is now temporarily called "Game Opinions & Ideas". The old layout caused threads to get mixed more easily, and even though the problem still remains, the board is now more easy to manage and post in now. Hopefully this change is welcomed by most of the users here. If there's any comments about the board name or description, maybe even content, feel free to give input.

It has been taken to note that people sometimes post on older threads that are not as actual. Time before "Threads marked as Old" has been lowered from 1 month to 20 days for now. Value can always be changed later.

We also have got a superdupar new Newsbanner since a few weeks back thanks to Raz. It should now be much easier to spot the announcements we post since it covers more of the page, and don't you think it looks more purdy in general?

Member of the month Nov
After a few days voting and waiting, Wolffox is now our new MOTM so all congratulate them on this effort. *Throws some skittles around*. Contact meh Wolffox and we will try to set up a ribbon for you.

Same as last month. For you other lots reading this, go show us you're motm material and you got a chance to become the next month Motm. ;)

Events & kewl sturf
Since a few days back we have been trying a new chat on our site. Currently it has several rooms a long with: General Chat, Help room, and a few RP rooms, all for you Ferals to enjoy. It has a few nice functions and will hopefully be a nice addition that you jump into every day, chat and have fun(Just remember that Forum Rules still apply in the chat). Just click the "Chat" Text in site tabs, or in the loginbox next to the banner and you are ready for chatting!

FeralHeart+ Download is now back up again for download for those that didn't get a chance to try it out and can be found here like the rest of the game downloads. If you don't know what FH+ is yet, it is a revamped version of FH with new textures, user interface, modified maps and other eyecandy. Why not try it out?  It's there all for you.

Something to check out
Since FH is downloadable now, the need of how to download via increases. Here's a tutorial that explain how you should install FH+ if you're using torrent, a very welcoming tutorial for those that plan on downloading it.
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=13165.0

(If you got suggestions for thread like these that should be mentioned in the next update, feel free to send a suggestion via PM)

Side note
On a side note I want to thank everyone taking part in our Halloween party with their presets, I hope you guys had fun and that it will be done again in the future. Also Thanks Delay for the nice effort on getting the map together for the party.

Before I let you continue with your forum lurking, just let me post that our floofeh MITs Rimfrost & Kyugima has now been promoted to forum Moderators! If you didn't listen to them before, you better start doing it now xD. Congrats guys.

If you guys got any questions feel free to PM the Mods here on the forum.

Thanks~ Redrawr outz

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 11:47:23 am by Red »
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
Re: November Update 1/11
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 12:43:26 pm »
Thanks for the updates c:

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 12:59:05 pm »
Thanks for the updates and keeping us informed! YAY!

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 01:50:24 pm »
Yay for motm-ness and moar moar moar updates!!
Fankyew Redders. :D
FH+ tutorial thread has been updated. C:

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 03:40:54 pm »
Thanks for the updates! <3

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 08:04:25 pm »
Thanks for the updates~!

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 08:44:52 pm »
I guess that means I need to stop picking on Kyugima.

Wolffox totally deserved it this month, I'm pleased the majority thought the same (YAY!)

:):):) Good month. Let's make the next one better!

Offline Password

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 09:55:53 pm »
Thnx a bunch for new updates, ;) and congrats wolffox X3

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile