Author Topic: It's time something is done about this  (Read 40186 times)

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
This is the reason why i left FH.
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 09:40:31 am »
AMEN!

All what has been said here is actually the reason why i got overly pissed and absolutely tired of that game.
That was what made me LEAVE FeralHeart.

So everyone who reads this: Yes, i left FH, my position as admin, and if it stays the way it is, i wont be ever see a reason to get back here.

-Tigg
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 02:05:24 pm by Tigg »

Offline courtneyrc

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • courtneyrc
    • View Profile
    • courtneyrc on deviantART
Re: It's time something is done about this
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 12:26:18 pm »
I too feel the same about this. I have been an active member of FH for over 4 months now and I think Kov should step up to the plate. He is making his wonderful mods work as hard as they can on helping the community with glitches and such. But the problem is only you, Kov, can fix these things. I personally think you should either help the community by solving glitches or step down and let one of your mods take over, they show much more intrest in helping the community than you. I have seen Red, Rimfrost, Rak$ha, and many other mods working there butts off to help the game. (Pardon my french) You should show more effort on helping the game and take after your mods who work endlesly on helping. As you can see your lack of effort has caused many members to get fustrated with the game making it an un-happy experience, causing members to leave. For example, one of your wonderful mods, Tigg has left the game and stepped down from her position. You should consider making a few helpfull actions instead of depeneding on your mods all the time. They too are people who have a life outside of FH, give them a break and actually help the community.

~Sincerely,
    Courtney

courtneyrc.deviantart.com

Offline AngelDemon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • AngelDemon~ The Angel and the Demon..
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2011, 12:55:36 pm »
I completely agree with most of the thing you have said red.
People have been leaving FH because the lack of frustrated glitch and the lack of work that really need to be done and sorted out. Even though Kovu is amazing person to go through alot of work to start this game but it a shame that he does not come to check over the game, he doesn't care alot about this game and decided to work somewhere else with someone, like you said red. It is time to give the power to those well hard working mods and staff who will keep this game going and make sure that things are running perfectly. It a shame that Raz have to spent most of the money on the server which was never checked on. Raz is amazing to keep paying on this server even though things are not going quite to plan most of the time..
But if kovu does not want to past down his power to the staff and mods then he need to take part of the community, really need to take part...We don't want more people leaving the game otherwise the game will become a ghost town with less member. Let just hope what the future have in store for us is a good one, we will all stick by together and help eachother making sure that the mods and staff can have a chance to take over (those who care about helping out this problem)

~AngelDemon~

JazzForLife

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2011, 04:09:15 pm »
Aye Kovu... I hope you do read this. See how many people are against how you do things and how you work. You're doing a horrible job trying to keep your game up, though I doubt you are trying at all. This FH+ thing came out of friggin NOWHERE. And now the mods have double the amount of maps to cover. People were complaining before that there weren't enough mods around. Now the mods are stretched even thinner! It just made things worse.
The stupid Bad Tokens from Flourite are driving people up the walls. FIX THEM, along with the other things you can fix. As Rak said, if you don't know how to fix them, TRY HARDER. If you put some effort into this game, you wouldn't have such a hate club. We just want you to put some work into this wonderful game you created. Fix some glitches, make some updates. Make it look like you care.

Offline blackmailchan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • CerealSoup
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2011, 06:11:06 pm »
I agree with everyone here, but I'd like to take the other side of this too.

Doesn't Kov have to pay to keep the game running?

Offline Zaephyr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • The Derpinater
    • View Profile
    • Atrum Lux
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2011, 07:07:42 pm »
Kovu, all I can say is, do you even CARE anymore? Because from where I stand, it looks to me that FH is just a little plaything for you that youu fiddle with occasionally but never bother doing anything decent with it.
We understand you have a life, heck, WE ALL DO! NOT JUST YOU! YOU made this game, so YOU should care about what happens to it!
From what ive seen, talking to you about the issues in game is like talking to a brick wall; you put yourself on such a high pedestal that no ones opinions, requests or ideas matter bar your own, and if anything, you abuse your staff! Look how many mods you've lost, you've lost Tigg, who's been with you a heck of a lot longer than alot of us, and yet you don't give a toss? Unacceptable.

For example, MONTHS ago you said you where working on the group glitch, pfft, right! Honestly, "I have no idea what's happening" IS NOT a good enough excuse! Get off your butt and actually TRY for a change!
Also, the FAKE report button? That's deplorable, you're LYING to your players, lulling them into a sense that they're safe when they really not, all because you can't be bothered to take some time to sort out a report system! That's just utter laziness and a complete disregard for your players.

I don't know if you've realised this, but there is NO age limit on FH, and, because of this, the game should be 100% safe for all ages.
Yet, I see rape, swearing, racism, the whole works! Honestly, you CAN be prosecuted by the law for this you know, and I personally only see you doing anything is if that threat becomes a reality.

It's so unfortunate that a game that has such potential has gone down so fast, becoming a breeding ground for gliches, trolls, pedophiles and lord knows what else.

How difficult is it, Kovu, that if you can't be bothered, don't have the time or just don't give a monkeys behind about the game and it's community anmore, to give the game to someone else? Then again, I guess that's far to much for you to do, lord forbid that you have to give up your pedastal, clinging onto a dying game in your diluded reality where you're worshiped. You won't have that being so selfish, people will start to resent you for how selfish you're being, Kovu, no matter how much you don't want to believe it.

In simple terms, get of your butt, MAKE some time and actually do something good for the community! Give the game to someone else if you simply are to lazy or busy, it isn't hard.

I'm tired of seeing people "thanking" YOU, KOVU for things that you don't even do! YES, you made the game, but that's just about sod all you've done, the rest is the mod's work.

So, I don't thank you, KovuLKD, for FH, I thank the team, Red, Rak$sha and all the others past and present, for trying their absolute best to make this game the best it can be for the community; thank you guys, I support you all 100% and only hope you manage to get some kind of result, and I think I talk for the FH community in saying that we ALL will support you!

Is this post a bit harsh? Mabye. But it's the honest truth, no matter how much KovuLKD, or anyone else dislikes it.

Heres to the hope that Kovu actually takes some of this into that head of his, and does exactly what he should have been doing all this time.

Taking care of the FH community!

I shall now take it upon myself to send him a link to this thread on his facebook, and repost this little note from me, I doubt it will be read by him, but it's worth the try, I hope it manages to open his eyes a little bit.

~Zaephyr

« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 07:19:38 pm by Zaephyr »

Addiction

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2011, 07:14:36 pm »
I haven't been here long, maybe about six months (?) but I've heard a lot on the matter. I completely agree with the fact that when you make a commitment like creating a game like this, you can't just give up on it. Kovu has made so many people happy, and his team are all devoted. I don't see why he cannot simply explain what his issue is, and why he hasn't been focusing on the game.

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2011, 07:43:13 pm »
I'm sick of having to rant about this. Everything is so true. Kovu, you basically have two options:

1. Start picking up your act and caring about the game you already made. Not that dumb facebook game or anything else. Fix FH and update it to keep people interested.

2. Give it to someone else. If you don't care about it enough, give it to someone who will. You've often said that you have no time to work on FH. Well then give it to someone else to help you! Are you so stubborn that you can ask for some darn help? Didn't we all learn when we were little that it's OKAY to ask for help?

It just doesn't made sense to me why you act this way. You don't care about the game, yet you refuse to let anyone else care about it.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2011, 08:06:31 pm »
I agree with everyone here, but I'd like to take the other side of this too.

Doesn't Kov have to pay to keep the game running?

No. He doesnt pay a penny. Razmirz pays all the stuff.

Offline littlepinksprite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2011, 08:37:59 pm »
To Red: I don't know anything about the leadership here on FH, or about how Kovu is dealing with mods. This post to me seems like it shouldn't be up here because you mentioned you hadn't first contacted Kovu ("Dear KovuLKD, creator of IT and FH, I have never been a long nice conversation with you personally and I should've probably tried to contact you somehow with this subject, but for a greater impact this is the way I choose. ") and its not as if any other person who reads it can do anything but probably place blame on either the leadership or Kovu. I think you post is just stirring up unnecessary and possibly untrue doubts. That will probably be the only "impact" that will be gotten out of this post.