Author Topic: It's time something is done about this  (Read 40187 times)

Moclam

Re: It's time something is done about this
« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2011, 09:47:03 pm »
But like other people said, Red, there probably wasn't any point in creating this thread. It is merely just a place for people to join your side of this argument, and in the end, try and win over Kovu and make him fix the bugs.

I strongly believe that there is a point to this thread. It's perfectly fine if you and other's don't think so, this wasn't made to argue with each other. It's simply to discuss the issues at hand, and try to make things better for everyone on all sides, so we can be happy and content. As for making Kovu fix the bugs, well currently, he's the only one who can. However things are being discussed, and I don't think they would have been if not for this thread.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2011, 12:35:47 am »
he wouldn't make a game to just throw it in the dirt and let others deal with the problems.
He probably wouldn't on purpose, but some of the staff here has done and incredible amount of work to help out here, not just logging on posting a few posts and move a thread once in a while, so keep that in mind.

If you did read the thread properly, there's problems that has been here from the start, before other patches were added.

But like other people said, Red, there probably wasn't any point in creating this thread.

The extreme lack of understanding the subject this badly and then whacking me on the nose for it. I don't want to sound like a complete bum when I say this, but people that post like this with no understanding what has been going on for over the months makes me wonder why I'm even doing this. If the posts written earlier by me and everyone else isn't enough to make you understand, nothing really will and you will be stuck in your world.

As also mentioned though before I didn't think everyone would just go "I agree".

For your notice I've now also offered my help to kov and let him know we can make progress and get a few very problematic, unfair, and stressful issues that exists out of the way.

Not only for my sakes, nor kovs, but for you the players...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 12:57:22 am by Red »
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Moclam

« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2011, 01:35:21 am »
For your notice I've now also offered my help to kov and let him know we can make progress and get a few very problematic, unfair, and stressful issues that exists out of the way.

So glad to hear that, Red. I wish both of you the best of luck.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2011, 01:54:09 am »
Thanks for the support.

Kov is the brains behind it all however and I can just try to make things slightly easier for him by providing him with information and possibly aid at things he shouldn't need to do.

We will see what happens.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2011, 02:12:57 am »
Damn, Red. You got some serious guts saying what everyone is thinking! Utter respect to you right there. But yes, just a few things that wouldn't take long in editing would improve the game so much more. Like the running animations, pawpads, group glitches and so forth.
But I big you up red, nice going!

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2011, 02:38:49 am »
I will leave this thread open for half a day or so and then lock and move it. Should've done this earlier to be honest since things are being discussed or are going to be.

Offline GhostingHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • As iron sharpens iron, a friend sharpens a friend.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2011, 03:08:54 am »
Before the thread is locked, I just wanted to chime in about the only argument that really annoys me here.

For all we know, he could be having serious problems in real life and not even have time away from those problems to sort out a computer game.

People, you have yet to realize that something may be wrong with Kovu.

Hello people.. that is half of the problem!! No, I'm not saying I know Kovu has some sort of illness or something. I am saying he doesn't communicate with his staff. If he were suffering or would be down because of some problems, that isnt something you keep to yourself, you tell your TEAM about it so they can inform the rest of the community. That is a part of what Red was saying, lack of communication.
Whether it be about future plans, new updates, or even health problems, you cant keep your staff in the dark.. it only causes confusion and unhappiness for everyone else.

Anyways, now that I have that off my chest... Im glad you seem to have made a break through Red!! You seem to be getting sh!t done around here too. Good job and good luck to keep it going!!

shufli

« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2011, 07:09:48 pm »
I agree with all of you guys!Just in case you know, i love FH x3

Offline FoxiePlushie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Bright like a floof
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2011, 08:17:44 pm »
I may be a little late for posting this, and I'm not sure if Kov will even read this but...... I feel like I should at least contribute. I am not known on the forums or anywere else for that matter. Some of you may have seen me on General.... I do talk on General alot, mainly because I am bored..... And I'm sure some of you consider me a nuisance. I do try to keep spaming and caps down to a minimum, but still, I'm sure some of you will still say General is for advertisements only, not to converse. To me, General is a way for me to connect with people. It is always intresting and fun. ^^ Although I do agree that General is becoming a problem. Perhaps there should be another chat section that is broadcasted all over the plains, one called Advertisment. This way, people can talk without annoying the people looking for advertisments. Second of all, I am very glad that Red has spoken his mind. It must have taken allot of courage to do this. It is great to see the community of Feral Heart getting together and supporting Red. And to Kov, I do not hate you, I do not even know you. But PLEASE listen to your community and understand what we are trying to say. We love FH, it is a haven, a world were we can be ourselves, a place for our imaginations, and a place were we can just have fun. I have played Feral Heart for a long time, almost a year. And I loved every minute of it. I have seen it grow from a small game to a booming world. However, there are SEVERAL issues to be fixed. I'm not asking for miracles, just some attention to these problems. I will not list them, for they have already been said. Thank you for your time and I hold no grudges to any of you. I just wanted to be heard. Thank you for this wonderful game, I would hate to see the day it died.

shufli

« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2011, 10:19:17 pm »
Agreed...