Author Topic: Patch 1.11 Released  (Read 34488 times)

Nina Istatkov

Re: Patch 1.11 Released
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2011, 03:50:46 pm »
I re-installed the whole FH,it still don't work!  :-\

That doesn't really answer my question. There's a difference between just reinstalling and deleting the entire folder to make a new one. Remove EVERYTHING that has Feral Heart stamped on it, this includes the FH folder in your Program Files, and then try a clean install.

Most of us already have the game working perfectly fine. I'm 99% positive there's nothing wrong with the patch.

I have tried that, deleting everything including the folders. BUT I got in the game. I had to make a WHOLE new account in order for the game to work for me again. very strange and I lost all of my chars. I have to make them all over again =( but at least I am back in the game. and thanks everyone for the help and tips on how to get on. I hope some day I will be able to get back into my old account. ^^
yup this must be the sulution but what did you do with the email?

Offline Treestump

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2011, 04:00:54 pm »
I re-installed the whole FH,it still don't work!  :-\

That doesn't really answer my question. There's a difference between just reinstalling and deleting the entire folder to make a new one. Remove EVERYTHING that has Feral Heart stamped on it, this includes the FH folder in your Program Files, and then try a clean install.

Most of us already have the game working perfectly fine. I'm 99% positive there's nothing wrong with the patch.

I have tried that, deleting everything including the folders. BUT I got in the game. I had to make a WHOLE new account in order for the game to work for me again. very strange and I lost all of my chars. I have to make them all over again =( but at least I am back in the game. and thanks everyone for the help and tips on how to get on. I hope some day I will be able to get back into my old account. ^^
yup this must be the sulution but what did you do with the email?

I had to use my sister's E-mail. I may end up deleting this one someday and use my other account unless they fix this problem for us.

Blaze

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2011, 05:14:50 pm »
is this only for reg. FH or FH+?

Pein

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2011, 06:29:15 pm »
is this only for reg. FH or FH+?

Only for the regular FeralHeart, I believe.

theredalchemist

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2011, 11:36:22 pm »
ok so feral heart was starting to shut down randomly before the start up of play, and i'd hear the music change before it says "feral heart has stopped working" i downloaded the patch but that didnt work. any suggestions?

Offline frostflight

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2011, 11:59:32 pm »
 I tried downloading the patch but it keeps saying that its not commenly downloaded what do I do? (I have a gateway computer)>:(

Offline plugnickel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hai there!! CAKE or DEATH! Or a Hug *^-^*
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2011, 12:38:11 am »
awesome emotes i use ear perk allot when i wake up,It's me fave
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white;

District 2

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2011, 12:49:45 am »
Mh, I have many of the same problems that are expressed here. However, I don't think some of you understand what the problems are. For me personally: I go to the icon, and double click on it. The box shows up, but as soon as it does, my mouse still shows up normally (like in the desktop) and seconds after I open it, it says: "FeralHeart has stopped responding, Windows is checking to see if it can fix the problem." So yeah, there isn't anything I can really do about it, and it only happened the day after I installed the patch. I have tried to move things around to see if it was anything in the folders that was causing it. Nada. Well, I might try removing the whole folder and reinstalling, but I really don't want to have to redownload every single mesh and remake my maps. -sigh-

CrimCanis

« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2011, 12:58:13 am »
Well, I might try removing the whole folder and reinstalling, but I really don't want to have to redownload every single mesh and remake my maps. -sigh-

You could just move/copy them to a different folder temporarily. Like in the My Documents folder. The try a clean install.

District 2

« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2011, 01:07:08 am »
Well, I might try removing the whole folder and reinstalling, but I really don't want to have to redownload every single mesh and remake my maps. -sigh-

You could just move/copy them to a different folder temporarily. Like in the My Documents folder. The try a clean install.

That tis what I did c:. Now.. -memeface- You... What have you done? -3- It totally worked when I moved the whole feral heart folder to Desktop. And also, I tried uninstalling it then, and it said: "Error, FeralHeart version 1.11 was not found, would you like to remove it from the programs list?" Of course I said yes, then I tried to download it. It worked completely. I doubt that this is a solid solution for everyone else's problem, but it worked for me!