Author Topic: January Update 1/1  (Read 26704 times)

Zialda

Re: January Update 1/12
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2012, 06:24:17 pm »
How do you get to Sky Rims? I've looked endlessly all over the place but cannot seem to find it...

Offline plugnickel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hai there!! CAKE or DEATH! Or a Hug *^-^*
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2012, 07:00:57 pm »
@Zarrow Amaterasu:sorry about this,but this topic is not the place to ask.Anyways:Sky's rim is in ansecion island,witch u haft 2 climb the curcils/squares/and donuts rings in order to get to the top.You might want wings when you get to sky's rim.I hope that answers your question.
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white;

Offline Thowra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2012, 05:19:54 am »
Any idea when you guys are going to fix the tailless-not-being-tailless on felines glitch/bug/something you're not going to fix ever?
QQ

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2012, 01:32:17 pm »
Any idea when you guys are going to fix the tailless-not-being-tailless on felines glitch/bug/something you're not going to fix ever?

Never heard of that glitch, when you select tailess it is tailess for me.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Zialda

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2012, 05:46:52 pm »
@Zarrow Amaterasu:sorry about this,but this topic is not the place to ask.Anyways:Sky's rim is in ansecion island,witch u haft 2 climb the curcils/squares/and donuts rings in order to get to the top.You might want wings when you get to sky's rim.I hope that answers your question.

Oh, I am sorry, I am new to this forum, and thanks

Offline plugnickel

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hai there!! CAKE or DEATH! Or a Hug *^-^*
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2012, 08:28:03 pm »
its ok ;)
<table style="width: 320px; border: 1px solid gray; font: normal 12px sans-serif; background-color: white;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="background: white;

Mist13

« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2012, 08:28:04 pm »
All the updates going on are fantastic! I'm new to FH, and I'm glad to see that it's something that is still growing.  :D
I do have one question. Are there plans yet / an estimated date for updating the Mac editions to the latest version? I've been sad that I couldn't try out some of the latest map additions yet....

Offline Montreal

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2012, 12:02:45 am »
how about an african and rain forest map that would be cool make an real big cat and dog like environments inst

feralheartdog

« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2012, 12:24:07 am »
thats a good idea but making maps can take time depending n the size of the map.... Like me it took me a while just to get a map finished that had custom made items, objects, Terrian. Making terrian maps can take a slow time when it comes up to  the idea how should the terrian be do i want it completly flat or wavy? Do i want it intriguing r do i want a death hole in it xD justhad to say death hole lol.... Well time for meh to read on other topic XD

Silvermoon22

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2012, 04:06:53 am »
KEWL!!!! :OOOOOOOOOO