Author Topic: October Update Part 1  (Read 25927 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
Re: October Update Part 1
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2018, 03:22:20 pm »
Mkay.
As long as FH is good. 👍
doing what i feel like

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2018, 04:24:16 pm »
I can't express how happy I am to see some familiar users on the staff team so I know FeralHeart is in good hands with you guys. I can't wait to see how well you guys perform!
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Krakyll

« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2018, 09:55:02 pm »
I honestly just wanted this game to die. The forum community is okay, but the in game community as a whole has been withering and withering and withering. Perhaps I'm too cynical but I simply don't like any of the turns this game has taken. Some will have fun but I most certainly won't.

Keep trying, I suppose, and good luck to those who still think this game deserves a chance. Maybe it does but I'm done giving it any.

EDIT: Just found out the main person who ruined this game for me is becoming a moderator. Crash and burn.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 09:57:56 pm by Krakyll »

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2018, 10:17:02 pm »
I honestly just wanted this game to die. The forum community is okay, but the in game community as a whole has been withering and withering and withering. Perhaps I'm too cynical but I simply don't like any of the turns this game has taken. Some will have fun but I most certainly won't.

Keep trying, I suppose, and good luck to those who still think this game deserves a chance. Maybe it does but I'm done giving it any.

EDIT: Just found out the main person who ruined this game for me is becoming a moderator. Crash and burn.

Sad to see that you feel this way about Feral Heart.
I don’t really understand, why are you here then? If you hate the game so much, eh?
Because of friends here or?
I respect everyone’s opinion and everything though ^^

If that person ruined the game for you, well why don’t you talk to someone about it in private, if they did something so horrible that made you hate the entire game, aye? :)

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Krakyll

« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2018, 10:53:16 pm »
I'm here because I used to love this game. It was apart of my childhood and taught me the ways of roleplaying. Now, it's a place that constantly ridicules my best friend into fearing coming back, a place that lacks in any emotion or community that I've once seen, and honestly-- a bore to me. I tried countless times to give it a chance and sometimes it worked out. Sometimes I'd meet cool people and have fun. Those were rare occasions. I'd then sit and wait, hoping they'd come back but they never do.

I'm sick of seeing the same conversations over and over in the Grounds. I'm sick of the dwindling variety in roleplays. I'm sick of how empty this place is.

I want to be in a place that's fun, not a place that reminds me of times that can never come back.

And no, they're not someone who breaks the rules. They're just annoying, in my opinion.

I liked how FeralHeart was and how it used to be. It's not the same and while things an change, and in some ways it is good-- it has taken it's toll. Member counts aren't rising, activity is lessening, and I'm giving up. Thank you for being nice while it lasted, FeralHeart, but I really think you should be lowered into your grave. But to those who don't think that... then make the most out of the fragments.

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2018, 11:47:36 pm »
I'm here because I used to love this game. It was apart of my childhood and taught me the ways of roleplaying. Now, it's a place that constantly ridicules my best friend into fearing coming back, a place that lacks in any emotion or community that I've once seen, and honestly-- a bore to me. I tried countless times to give it a chance and sometimes it worked out. Sometimes I'd meet cool people and have fun. Those were rare occasions. I'd then sit and wait, hoping they'd come back but they never do.

I'm sick of seeing the same conversations over and over in the Grounds. I'm sick of the dwindling variety in roleplays. I'm sick of how empty this place is.

I want to be in a place that's fun, not a place that reminds me of times that can never come back.

And no, they're not someone who breaks the rules. They're just annoying, in my opinion.

I liked how FeralHeart was and how it used to be. It's not the same and while things an change, and in some ways it is good-- it has taken it's toll. Member counts aren't rising, activity is lessening, and I'm giving up. Thank you for being nice while it lasted, FeralHeart, but I really think you should be lowered into your grave. But to those who don't think that... then make the most out of the fragments.

Then how about you just don't play it?
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Krakyll

« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2018, 11:53:25 pm »
I'm allowed to share my two cents just as much as you.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2018, 12:28:09 am »

I'm sorry you feel this way about the game. Maybe you just need a little break from the game. Sometimes a nice break can be good for someone (it's kind of what I've been doing by playing some other games.)

Just curious though, you say a certain someone has ruined the game for you? If you could, would you ever consider talking to them to make things better? I don't know the situation that's made you have hard feelings for them, but maybe it was a misunderstanding... I don't know. Maybe you two could talk and make amends to release the tension?
It's just a thought. Hopefully things get better.

Inactive

Krakyll

« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2018, 02:02:00 am »
No, what they do is just who they are as a person. It's not annoying to their friends and people who like that sort of repetitive nature, but it's bothersome to me. I'm not going to hinder their strange way of making themselves happy just for my benefit. Then I'd only be complaining of how boring the game is and leave because of that. It makes no difference.

I've most certainly taken many breaks; months at a time. Each time I returned, things were worse. It's over.

Offline IceaPlayzPC

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • *Insert Christmas song here*
    • EbonyShadowCat
    • c/IceaPlayzPC
    • EbonyShadowCat
    • iceaplayzpc
    • iceaplayzpc
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2018, 02:54:30 am »
Thank you for making this post, Raz. Warm welcomes to the new moderators!

My most active characters are Orpalea and Leotie. Fine me ingame as one of these characters!