Author Topic: Your first character  (Read 13202 times)

Offline Cherryheart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • shrek lion
    • View Profile
Re: Your first character
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2013, 02:21:20 am »
My first character was actually sort of different from everybody's on here, being that it was a bunny xD Her name was Cherry, but I now have a lion named Cherry instead (main character as well!). She had a grey pelt with some pink, orange and brown scattered around her. I abandoned her design

i sleep with a gun under my pillow pet

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2013, 02:58:36 am »
Eh..My first chracter was a Pink canine xD I was very shy when I joined and I never talked o.o there was two neon like lions who talked to me and I am just standing there ._. not saying anything at all i was too shy to move LOL

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2013, 08:15:00 am »
My first ever character, back on 2011 was an extremely fat, white lynx with bright blue Marble 2 markings. I created her and never played her at all. She was called Ice, that I remember. >.> I hated the little smiling nub.

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2013, 04:08:34 am »
Mine was a pure black, and my underfur was navy blue, same for tail.

And it had white eyes'n such, if you wanna see it check this video out there ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHsVk6-0mvU

I remember when I used to type like crap, now I changed a-lot since I saw literate roleplayers, and adapted.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

~Firepool~

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2013, 03:41:56 pm »
I believe my first character was an O.C (Whom was later deleted) that I created a couple months back before joining. Her name was Kaida. She was feline like with sky blue wings, a grey pelt, white underbelly, and sky blue swirl markings. Her eyes were also the same colored blue.

Actually, Kaida had been an original species I created. Known as Del Mari's, they were part feline and part Mocking Jay. The feline portion could be any cat species, domesticated or wild. I think she also had the ability to shift into a Mocking Jay, which was why I put the wings on her. Males and Females would usually be around the same height and width, but the male would weigh slightly more than the female.

Offline Themba

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2013, 04:03:17 pm »
My very first character was Neferet, a lioness whom I am still playing and have no intention of abandoning. I have already envisioned her entire past, although I still have to lay it down on paper in a proper form (she has a very short presentation bio thingy at the moment and I would like to improve on that) and she just emanates this kind of sweetness that has been unknown to most of the characters I have created. I definitely do not wish to lose that. :D

Creating her was fun, I remember going into a Lion King-obsession phase and wanting to play something that was very similar to that particular Disney world design-wise. I couldn't quite believe my eyes when I came across Feral Hearts - I had heard of Impressive Title at the time I discovered Feral Hearts, but I had never tried doing more than watching some development videos on YT at that point. In any case, I was so into TLK that I simply had to try it. It was at a time when I had become quite fond of Kiara, so you could say that influenced my decisions with the character. She ended up looking exactly right (at least in my eyes) and I have had her ever since. Since I am not the kind to be too into any sort of accessories and having a liking for simplicity, as well as realism, Neferet ended up looking as similar to an actual lioness as I could possibly envision within the limits of a cartoon-y universe.

Offline SparkFenx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2013, 10:19:24 pm »
SparkFenx.
A demon Fennec fox, xD

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2013, 10:37:41 pm »
I'm not proud of my character. The thing is, I had made an new e-mail address just for FH, but had forgotten its password just after creating my account, RavenStarOxO.
And so, I used my main e-mail address for FH. I named my first character RavenStar, and she was a black-lion sized cat with a pure white underfur and bright blue swirl markings. She was really ugly and I never used her.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2013, 12:04:55 am »
Maria, a black feline with pink under-fur and markings (It is now anyway :3)

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2013, 01:47:18 pm »
My first character wasn't made on my own account.  My friend was showing me FH and let me make a character.  It was a small colorful wolf pup named Waffle or something like that.  When I when on I went to SP.  Being a complete noob and just ran around dancing on people. -_-
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru