Author Topic: What's your biggest wish? (Talking About Games!)  (Read 2172 times)

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
What's your biggest wish? (Talking About Games!)
« on: May 14, 2017, 07:13:00 pm »
Hey floofs,
so as I sat by my computer yesterday, scrolling through a list of all kinds of games (RPGs, Platformers, Shooters, Strategies, Fashion/Designing, Animals, you name it!), and then I came up with this idea of a discussion, then I got motivated to make this thread.

So...
What game(s) do you wish could be created and finally come to existence in this world?
Wake up your strong and imaginative minds!

As for me: Open multiplayer fantasy world! With no humans and human shaped creatures!
A free game where you could fully customize your fantasy animal. There would be optional creatures to choose and play around with: Dragons, Alicorns (= Pegasus+Unicorn), and Gryphons!
To add more to it: The game would have beautiful graphics and animations. The maps would be big and wonderful. There would be no plot for the game, and no quests, so it's like Feral Heart where you could just RP around, Chill, and Chat.

The name for this game would be: Fantastic Worlds of Dreams.

Go on! Tell me about your imaginary/ideal game. What would you name it? What happens inside the game? What kind of game is it? (First shooter, fantasy,  horror?)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 07:17:26 pm by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: What's your biggest wish? (Talking About Games!)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 07:45:48 pm »
One like this but updated to 2013+ spec's an blended with impressive title in that you have offline quests and stories. A quest and story mode maker and you add little sound files to voice non playable characters.   And keep the lip synch so you can watch your character speak.  And extra model addition if you're that way inclined.

Also wish for a computer capable of running it. 

And maybe an online mode for another game i kinda like the look of (but can't play due to my computer being under powered)
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 01:49:54 am »
When I first joined FH, I liked to pretend I was in a game about hunting and sometimes I pretended my char was fighting oversized rats in Ficho Tunnel.I would imagine a rat somewhere and walk up to it, then I'd stand still and just visualise my char doing fighting moves as though FH was a game similar to Everquest. I really liked doing that and now that I've remembered it, I'd like to do it again. You'll probably find me standing in Ficho Tunnels pretending to battle oversized rats.

So if I could create a game, I'd create a game like that.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 01:56:58 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2017, 08:23:46 am »
Whales Den -cries of laughter- Someone said whale den instead of 'well then' and it reminded me of Dragons Den, since then I have wanted this to be a thing simply because of memories. xD

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 08:50:02 pm »
These are some funny unique ideas!
I'm glad you posted! However, it would be even more wonderful if you could tell me more about your ideas.
Please answer my highlighted questions (at the bottom of the main post!)
<3 Don't hestitate to ask me if you are in doubt of something!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 05:54:51 pm by Ellen11v »
doing what i feel like

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2017, 06:38:53 am »
What would you name it?: Protect Caves.
What happens inside the game?: Battles within the caves to keep the village safe from the monsters that live in the cave, all the while trying to survive living in the cave yourself.
What kind of game is it? (First shooter, fantasy,  horror?): A battle game similar to Everquest, but not like impressive title where your char just flails around to attack.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:42:19 am by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Sandfury

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 07:40:23 am »
  Honestly I want a dragon MMORPG, strictly dragons. Everyone is a dragon. Much dragons. Kinda like World of Warcraft, but dragons. The gaming world needs more 1st person dragons in it. Dragons.

Aside from rambling, I'd probably name it some sort of cool name that connects to dragons. In the game, you can RP, PVP, or PVE, like WoW. And like I said, an MMORPG. There needs to be one!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 07:42:50 am by Sandfury »