Author Topic: Forbidden Love ~ A Wolf and Winged Wolf RP ~ Not Accepting  (Read 87190 times)

Maryritai

Re: Forbidden Love ~ A Wolf and Winged Wolf RP ~ Accepting!!
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2011, 01:55:50 am »
Sara gave Lycos a Smile and Then Started Running, She had The Scent of a Deer. She pushed Herself To Run Even Faster. "Come on, Lycos!" She cried, jumping over logs and other things in the way. It was almost like She was a Winged Herself, But She knew, Winged Wolves were different from Regulars.

Temptation looked at Danzel, Smelling the Air. "I can smell the scent of a deer, No wait, A Fawn" She commented, Her Yellow Eyes scanning down below, searching for that Fawn.

Offline Armoraq

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • U where once a bit of Universe thinking to itself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2011, 11:55:59 am »
Lycos quickly sped up so he was just behind her. "Did you smell anything?" he called in between pants.

Shade flew back down to the den site, landing quietly in front of Kyla. "Good morning sleepy head." she greeted the healer and smiled kindly at her. She then noticed Jolt from above and sighed.

"Hey, did you know? My blood is black."

Thanks soo much drifter, Chrona looks awesome!

Gamble

« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2011, 02:15:27 pm »
Name: Aubney.

Personality: Aubney is a puppy by heart, she loves to play, run and to explore. She has a hard time understanding war and hatred in general. Despite her wildness she is fairly devoted to what she does and knows when it's time to be serious. She is very motherly-like towards the injured and of course pups.

Description/picture: http://enigmadelusion.deviantart.com/gallery/29622868#/d3euey8

Pack: The Broken Shadow Pack.

Crush: None.

Mate: None.

Pup(s): None.

Other: Sorry it's not an anime wolf, I just prefer to use my own character. ._.;

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2011, 02:28:09 pm »
Other: Sorry it's not an anime wolf, I just prefer to use my own character. ._.;

(Same here. I would join if the wolf didn't HAVE to be anime. Besides, I would use my drawings of my fursona if I have to.)

Ayyy~

Offline cookiewolf10

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2011, 06:50:06 pm »
Name:Teala
Personality:A defiant little half-grown wolf,with a sweet natured personality,she can be VERY vicious at times.She would rip her enemies to shreds if she could,she just never did. She is also known as 'Freaky wolf' to wolves who think she is insane.
Description/picture:
(sry i dunno how to put a picture in this message..)
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=winged+wolf#/d1p9tlu
Pack:Fading Echoes Pack
Crush:Lycos
Mate:open
Pup(s):none
Other:she knows she shouldn't like anyone who is a regular wolf..but she does...secretly.

Maryritai

« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2011, 07:49:25 pm »
(@Carmen Well You can Just Create Another Character, For goodness Sake!)

Sara looked at Lycos. "I can Smell a Deer Herd" She commented, Pushing Herself Furthur.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2011, 07:50:52 pm »
Jolt swoops down and claws the back of a small deer. (Not the deer the smelled.) Its legs flail as it falls, quivering. It dies quickly because it had  been young, but with a lot of meat on him. He lands and throws the deer over his back, only to take off again. He returned to camp and plops the deer down. "Shade, you should eat." He murmered leaping up onto a basking rock. His wings out stretch, soaking up the sun.

She knew she would get in tons of trouble but she gets up and trots into the wolves area. Screw this, I can go where I want... She thought. She walked around the area with her head held high and her wings tucked in. She stayed in the shadows so she couldn't be seen that well. Her steps where light and gentle so she could bearly be heard. She wasn't really spying or anything, she just wanted to see what its like over here, plus Nightmare had said he would talk to his healer... Sounds like a good reason if i'm caught...

Maryritai

« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2011, 08:09:21 pm »
Sara sniffed The Air, When Suddenly, She hissed. "There's a Winged In Our Territory" She said with a Growl. But Then She saw The Deer and Quickly Took It Down.

Offline Armoraq

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • U where once a bit of Universe thinking to itself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2011, 09:13:18 pm »
((Both new characters accepted, hop in when you feel like it.))

"Nice catch," Lycos praised, giving her a smile. "And speaking of a Fading Echoes wolf in our territory, I think we should alert Nightmare before we do anything further, don't you think?"

Nightmare sighed, liking his alone time in the den site. He smiled slightly, remebering Sueka across the border. "Why all of these new rules?" he questioned himself. "Well, I guess they sort of make some sense ..." he admitted, trailing off.

Shade thanked Jolt. She took a few bites out of the deer, enjoying it's juicy flavour. "Kyla, you look weak, I think you need some breakfast." she commented, looking at the skinny Healer.

"N-no, I'm fine, just the new rules are getting to me," Kyla stammered, a bit scared to let what she really thought about the new rules to the Alpha Female.

"Hey, did you know? My blood is black."

Thanks soo much drifter, Chrona looks awesome!

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2011, 12:00:58 am »
"This place is nice..." She whispers. Finding a tree with a small den thing made under it she dug deeper and made it wider for her to lay in. She crawls in and keeps her wings folded close. She lays down and thinks about why shes even in this territory. Why am I here? To adventure, to feel free.... To see Nightmare She sighs and rests her head, staring at thr ground outside.