Author Topic: RP: A Mental Misunderstanding  (Read 3718 times)

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
Re: RP: A Mental Misunderstanding
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 12:36:57 pm »
I'm not really into insane characters, but it can be interesting, sometimes even challenging to fit them in storyline without being categorized as a person that is impossible to play with. Many think insane means unable to RP with, but it doesn't. It depends on the player through. If the character is unable to RP normally with it means it's powerplaying by many dodges, never being hurt, killing everyone he can the players will roll their eyes and probably head to block button. The worst thing then isn't the player's fight for pixel life if the player is being annoying by going to every single person and trying to kill. But if character kills/attacks for reason, with realistic movements and actual plan it makes the RP interesting. I hope you understand what I want to say- insane characters aren't bad if the floof behind the screen knows how to use them to mess up with storyline, still managing to produce some kind of fun to others since it's much interesting to deal with killer than describe how you sit on rock.
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline Lukas245

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • You Shall Not Touch My Cake
    • View Profile
Re: RP: A Mental Misunderstanding
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 12:46:13 am »
Honestly i have one insane character, instead of saying something like someone died in there life or was adopted i have my wolf characters insane caused by disfunction and the wrong brain cells shutting off, making him insane. In a way real life works.
I used to be WolfInCourt on the forums, but just call me Kuesuto now or Kue.
FH Username:Lukas245
IW Username:WolfinHeulen
WolfSoul Username: Kuesuto
           See you soon~
[img/]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/077/e/d/dubstep_art_by_bronyswag-d5yfnkr.png[/img]