Author Topic: ~ATF:Animal Testing Facility RP~ Diffucult MAP  (Read 1856 times)

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
~ATF:Animal Testing Facility RP~ Diffucult MAP
« on: September 02, 2012, 06:37:20 pm »
I have a RP and though I was only thinking that it'd be a forum roleplay on this website, it's recently advanced. So! I would very much like to request that someone could make me an animal testing Facility. There IS a map of one, but this one needs to be much more...advanced. I can show you pictures of the original map and then show you the advancements I'd like you to make.
Pictures First!!

This is the facility in that map, except I need a taller (or at least larger) building, with multiple rooms. I need Kennels in 4 rooms (in rows if you would) and another 5 or so rooms with operating tables in them.

This is the Yard, which is actually alright in my opinion, except I'd like more trees. You can basically go free-style with this part.

Now, that house in the distance definitely needs to be gone. Also, we need a long stretch in it that is brown, like a dirt path (with the portal at the beginning) that leads to the building, and trees. Like a forest, with Oak and Pine trees (as well as anything else you'd like) You can also go free-style here. Oh! And a river with a bridge over it (instead of the dirt path) Would be appreciated, not that it's required

I don't really want a Stable, but instead in that place I'd like a large abandoned building. It needs to look absolutely wrecked, as if a tornado went through it. Also, a dirt path that's overgrown and lots of trees.

This is the inside of the pen. That waterfall, the lake, and the cave to the far left both need to be there, however the rest of the inside can be however you wish.

I definitely need this place to have multiple floors, each one being accessible. A total of 3-4 floors would do. I'd also appreciate it if the surrounding hills were covered in trees, and a dirt path led from the facility to the Yard, which is up the hill from it.

If you'd have to look at a map of it.... It'd look something like this i guess.

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: ~ATF:Animal Testing Facility RP~ Diffucult MAP
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2012, 11:23:34 pm »
It going great so far, just adding stairs, got a forest and a bridge, run down building and the little parks almost done.

Offline .::Alexandra::.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 05:01:37 pm »
I love that lot with gates and frogs and water...and..every think from there :'D lol. Good job! c:

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 02:16:23 pm »
Just search meshes in forum and BOOM! Tons of meshes i think
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline Sonata

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 08:54:03 pm »
Where is the download link?

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 10:13:02 pm »
It's not done being made -_- It's in progress.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!