Author Topic: What Song Best Fits You?  (Read 2327 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
What Song Best Fits You?
« on: June 20, 2015, 11:10:07 pm »
This question has been in my head for a while, what song best fits you?
It can atleast be one song that fits you.
I'll go ahead and list mine.

Everything at Once - Lenka
This song is like me because I'm a nice person, but also a very mean and dark person inside. And I've pretty much been every person in my entire life. A fake, the bully, and etc. It also fits my personality exact.

Breath of Life - Florence and the Machine
The song represents me whenever I'm surrounded by my dark side and being tormented by my fears and fake thoughts. Possible outcomes of the future that I would hate if they happened and if they became true. Especially the line, "Whose side am I on?"

INSaNiTy - Nightcore (Yes I understand the lyrics only because I saw the English version)
My dark side basically, it takes power to control it. But I don't wanna get deep into that.

Saturn - Sleeping at Last
Basically my understanding for the world.

New Song: Mercury - Sleeping at Last

New Song: Light - Sleeping at Last
This song fits how I am towards some people, but mostly everybody if they haven't learned yet.

What are yours?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 01:45:25 pm by Spectrum(PokemonXY) »
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: What Song Best Fits You?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 11:14:11 pm »
It'd probably be this song, which is actually my username (hooligans) inspiration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD_jwUDMC-E

Hooligans by ISSUES - the softer version, of course. Usually if I show people the hardcore version of it they'll be all like "eWWWW WHAT IS THIS"
so
yeah

This song means a lot to me, it's the very first song I've ever heard by the band ISSUES, and ever since I found out about them they've been a huge part of my life ever since. c:

in-game: hooli

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 02:24:55 am »
I have a few songs that I think represent me in some way or another.

Little Fang - Avey Tare's Slasher Flicks: I feel like this song kind of represents my childhood to early teenage years (encouragement and such.)

Space Oddity - David Bowie: This one fits because (according to one translation of the lyrics) it shows my various isolation-ish times and social problems.

Riptide - Vance Joy: Just the more upbeat side of me (when I'm with friend and stuff).

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline . Jaeger .

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • glory & gore go hand in hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 04:33:16 am »
I have a lot of songs that can describe me. And, of course, a lot of them are not happy. I'll try to throw in a happy one at the end.

Skulls by Bastille is probably the biggest one so far; to me, it symbolizes that I've only ever had one friend who was constantly there, as the others slowly left me. Coincidentally, she has also recently admitted to harboring a crush on me (it's mutual and we're both figuring out what to do about it). She has been my friend since we were very young, and I admit that I am very grateful for her constant companionship, as even though all my other friends have subsequently left me for various reasons, she was there.

In One Ear by Cage The Elephant is another. It's another big one, because personally, I am not the person that is approachable and unlike everyone else in my town (my family does not bow down to the mainstream roles of the town and are considered an alternative family). While every other person in my school dresses in a very popular way, I look like a low-key metalhead, especially with my hair dyed blue and very static wardrobe of black. This, of course, has lead to people teasing me and calling me a Satanist (I have literally said, out loud, that I am an atheist). And yet I still keep ignoring them, huh.

Staying Up by The Neighbourhood. Another song about my insomnia and recurring nightmares (which have proven to be the cause of my insomnia at times).

Miles To Go by Stateless. This isn't as big as In One Ear or Skulls, but it is very profound about my view of the world and my constant insomnia (which sometimes keeps me awake until 4 a.m. in the morning, every night).

Landfill by Daughter. Relates to a guy I liked a while ago. I hated him and liked him at the same time. It also applies to a lot of my friends in a platonic manner.

I Hope This Gets To You by The Daylights. Not as sad as it sounds, I promise. Basically how I feel towards the aforementioned friend of mine. I said I'd throw in a happy one!

Nice aim there, Levi.

Offline snegg

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • can i get uHhhhhhhhhhh boneless bizza
    • eggleggy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 08:23:44 pm »

Fight Song - Rachel Platten: I've been weak for much time, no one ever stood up to me, and now, I have friends who are willing to help me. I was constantly bullied because of my name, that is, of course Brazilian and they kept on making "parodies" of my last name, placing a inappropriate word in it just for fun. I grew tired of it and tried to stand up for myself. It didn't work before, but now I'm stronger and nothing will pull me down ever again.

Her Last Words - Courtney Parker: It means a lot to me, since it was the last thing my friend who killed herself sent me before she passed away. I think I kept it on my heart as a tribute to her, even though she killed herself I love to hear this song to remember about her.

Not Gonna Die - Skillet: Again, about people making fun of my name. Last year, they started it again, and a friend stood up for me and sent me this music. It made me feel better and I love listening to it when I'm down. It helped me a lot, and actually, it explains a bit of my school life.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 10:44:49 pm »
Trapt - Headstrong - I'm strong in myself, and I won't listen to what others say about me. Try to take me down, I'll turn it against you.

Mustasch - Double Nature I see myself having two sides, a good and a bad. A strong and a weak.

The others speak for themselves in my opinion.
Bring Me The Horizon - Throne

Shawn Mendes - Never Be Alone

Tove Lo - Moments

Jessie J - Crazy 'bout you

Our Last Night - I've Never Felt This Way

I have more, but I need to stop. cries. Too many..
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 10:47:41 pm by PrettyReckless »
RETIRED.

Preach

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2015, 04:43:28 am »
Meghan Trainor - Better When I'm Dancin'

Fetty Wap- Come my Way

Selena Gomez - Same old Love

Selena Gomez - Good for You

Pitbull- Fun

Offline TophBeifong

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2015, 11:42:48 pm »
Evanescence ~" New Way to Bleed" 

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2015, 10:10:45 am »
Sworn In - A Song For The Nameless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvbkH7bLrqY&index=11&list=PLGwCH3WzJJAOUN55rx97T4wTfmqesehyV
This one just relates to the insanity and depression, plus great things that happened in the year.

Bring Me The Horizon - Throne
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow_qI_F2ZJI&list=PLGwCH3WzJJAOUN55rx97T4wTfmqesehyV&index=121
Throne is basically my comeback song... c:

Bring Me The Horizon - Off The Heezay!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uhT1gmEXeE&list=PLGwCH3WzJJAOUN55rx97T4wTfmqesehyV&index=126
Basically, just a story in this song that is kinda similar to what i've been through sometimes.

Bring Me The Horizon - It Never Ends
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lYOmkBRs3s&list=PLGwCH3WzJJAOUN55rx97T4wTfmqesehyV&index=145
I just love this song, k?

Gorillaz - Double Bass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRewkpWZTzA&list=PLGwCH3WzJJAOUN55rx97T4wTfmqesehyV&index=193
Because I play the Double Bass  :D

If I had to choose out of them all, it'd be It Never Ends. c:

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod