Author Topic: Forum Rank Suggestion.  (Read 111461 times)

Safaiatsukiookami

Re: Forum Rank Suggestion.
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2011, 05:51:16 am »
@Redlineties,It's because i still havn't found a solution for fixing the "login" issue,I try making a new account after deleting the last failed test and it says the email was already used,I really want to play this game but this issue is driving me nuts!

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2011, 02:29:39 pm »
Not sure how that makes you feel hated still though.

You can't use an email twice if you already created an account with that specific mail. Best would be to just create a new hotmail or something and the register with that mail.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Safaiatsukiookami

« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2011, 03:40:08 am »
I'll try again another time than,But seriously i think the game hates me.

Offline Death_The_Kid

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Symmetry is Key
    • View Profile
    • http://thehowlingforestpacks.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw&next=apps/forums/
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2011, 12:10:12 am »
Now i wish i hadn't posted this.

Dont worry im sure your not the only one whose asked or thought about this before its nothing to be ashamed of its good your expressing your opinion and ideas
GIFSoup

What side will you join?

Offline TannerWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • minceraft
    • SekiiRei
    • Zanekai
    • SekiiRei
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2011, 05:51:17 am »
:DD

I love to have surprises, like I make a post, and then you make another post ans see your name, and SHAZAM! A new rank! It's such a good feeling!! :3

Offline Glave

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • A 'Nerd' gone wild
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2011, 07:34:32 pm »
I think the rankings are fantastic. It shows you who has been around though it doesn't really have much to do with how long you have been on the game. The thing I find I am having trouble with is the Karma stuff. Recently it would seem that my opinions and actions have upset someone and as a result they have attacked my Karma with <I am assuming> multiple accounts since I get a huge hit on my Karma for around 8 or 9 points at a certain time every day. Its pretty upsetting seeing as I had earned the points from others who found my particles and meshes useful.

At one point I was up to 30 and over only two days it got knocked down to 18. I am curious to know how exactly this would effect my account in the long run?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 07:41:19 pm by Glave »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2011, 07:42:35 pm »
I think the rankings are fantastic. It shows you who has been around though it doesn't really have much to do with how long you have been on the game. The think I find I am having trouble with is the Karma stuff. Recently it would seem that my opinions and actions have upset someone and as a result they have attacked my Karma with <I am assuming> multiple accounts since I get a huge hit on my Karma for around 8 or 9 points at a certain time every day. Its pretty upsetting seeing as I had earned the points from others who found my particles and meshes useful.

At one point I was up to 30 and over only two days it got knocked down to 18. I am curious to know how exactly this would effect my account in the long run?

It wouldn't really affect your account, most people look past Karma. But I have noticed teh same with mine. On saturday morning I had 131 karma, and by sunday evening I had 121 (I was sleeping over at a friends house) and then on Monday that dropped to 111 while I was at Tafe. It dropped by 20. It's possible we peeved off the same person if you know what I mean.

(I've gotten a boost from friends though)

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2011, 04:30:18 am »
I think the rankings are fantastic. It shows you who has been around though it doesn't really have much to do with how long you have been on the game. The think I find I am having trouble with is the Karma stuff. Recently it would seem that my opinions and actions have upset someone and as a result they have attacked my Karma with <I am assuming> multiple accounts since I get a huge hit on my Karma for around 8 or 9 points at a certain time every day. Its pretty upsetting seeing as I had earned the points from others who found my particles and meshes useful.

It wouldn't really affect your account, most people look past Karma. But I have noticed teh same with mine. On saturday morning I had 131 karma, and by sunday evening I had 121 (I was sleeping over at a friends house) and then on Monday that dropped to 111 while I was at Tafe. It dropped by 20. It's possible we peeved off the same person if you know what I mean.

(I've gotten a boost from friends though)

Mine is down from 38~ Nearly 10 every day. All that hard work saving love and it was taken away by such dislike. I'm glad I'm important enough to multiple account karma drop.

Unless I really did do something to upset nearly 10 people every day... I am a rude person sometimes, XD.

Or someone is attacking certain members.

feralheartdog

« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2012, 07:35:32 pm »
My Karma went down more than half in one day a few weeks back...I guess Karma can bother some people.