Author Topic: Exprienced map maker needed  (Read 910 times)

Offline Snow wolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Exprienced map maker needed
« on: September 17, 2012, 02:33:48 pm »
Hello to those who are reading this post I am of need of a really good map maker for a rp called Souls of Panta Rhei, do to the fact that this is a old rp that I am bring back the map we used to us is a bit to small for the 4 packs that are in this rp. So you can see I need some help with a updated map for this rp that will hold all 4 packs and I also have all the info you will need like what items are needed in the map and how I like the map to look like down below is a little info on what each pack living space is but I will give you the full info once you let me know you like to make this map. I hope you can help me with this problem of mine and here is the link to are website if anyone is looking to join

Street Dealgo's are a pack of dogs that live around a small town there dens can be found behind a house at a fenced in park which the only way out is the house in front of it.

River Angora's are a wild pack of wolves that live near a river close by a waterfall the packs dens can be found surounded by hedges the only way in and out is a log opening through the hedges.

Pin Dragon are a pack of wolf like demons called Grimms which there den entrence can be found srounded by rocks where there underground dens can be found.

The Black Roses are another pack of wolf like demons called Grimms the entrence to there underground den can be found behind a wolf head waterfall.

As you can see the map is kind of a smiple design with a few harder parts to it but if you think your up for the challenge then send me a message and ill get back to you

and again Thanx for reading and hope you can help me out