Author Topic: A great map maker can you please make me a map? Read the description and reply.  (Read 2574 times)

Offline .Willow.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Hello! Thank you for viewing this if you are willing to make me a map(Perfored for experianced map makers)I would really apreciate it if you could.
Anyway, I can make maps I just have trouble uploading them...But thats why I have requested one!
It's a Warrior cat's map that I need and if I could get someone to make me one that would be great.

Description of what camp needs to look like:

Leaders den:In a tree next to high rock.
Warriors den:If possible no caves, kinda like a big den made out of plants but if your not able to do that then caves work.
Nurery:Kinda grassy and soft, needs the same thing as the Warriors den but more grassy or somthin and a bit bigger.
Elders den:A fallen tree with grass all around it possibly.
Apprentice den:Same thing as the Warriors den.

Outside of camp:Like a forest, alot of grass, a lake and some rivers.Alot of plants and littil things like that would be WOUNDERFULL, and if you can do prey that would be great too.

Thank you if you are willing to make this! ;D Please respond to this A.S.A.P. Thanks again.

.Willow.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
This sounds like the best map i would ever want to make! One question, Where do you want your fresh-kill pile?  ;D

Offline .Willow.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
OMG   thanks so much!!!!! And just put it somewhere in camp please. I really appreciate this I can't thank you
 enough :D

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
It might not turn out as you think because the camp isn't that covered and warriors den and plant dens are dry grass but gonna be edited with plants growing around it and i added a few extra things like a medic cat's den and a little game for some peeps to play around with a particle..... And alright! I'm gonna add some music, add a portal to cape soon. You can ask me to add something in-map when i finish. I may finish soon because i make maps pretty fast sometimes. I might get it finished ASAP. And your welcome i guess....

Offline .Willow.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Thats fine, anything will do but btw can you make it kinda big? If you dont want to thats fine.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
It's already "Kinda" BIG! Not all that big but still. WARNING: Might be pretty laggy and you might get a bad token.

Offline .Willow.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
That's alright are current map is laggy too.(at the moment we share a public map with another clan

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
Alright. I will make the sky soon and maybe edit to it MIGHT be done in 3 or 2 days. Almost done with the map but the camp isn't surrounded much by the way. Do you need it more surrounded?

Offline .Willow.

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
It's fine I don't wanna make you work to much. :)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
It's gotten close to being finished but if your asking for this map for a RP then please follow these rules: 1: DO NOT let the RP get into that secret cave in the giant bushes. 2: Have fun! 3: DO NOT let the RP attack, cuss or act mean to me. I am sorta sensitive and i dislike cussing. 4: Please let me have fun around you peeps too. I would love it if you tell them the RP the rules and include these rules because i am making the map after all. Also, Map is almost done and it's getting laggy but it's also gonna be detailed but pretty nice and i detailed the leaders' den. Do you want the playtime-particle when the map is finished? It's made by me and isn't the best but you might like to play with it. I also put some redwoods in-map by the way.