Author Topic: Map Maker Needed! Please, I need a map done... and as soon as possible.  (Read 799 times)

Offline Aero246

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings. I am in need of a Six Clan Warrior Cat map. I would like the map to be very big please, also can you connect a Moonstone map to it? And in the Moonstone map a StarClan and DarkForest map? (<-- Only if you can) I know I am asking a lot, but I really need it... The map name would be The-Six-Clans. I will leave a mesh download at the bottom for some herbs and a High Rock. Anyway here are the details:

MoonClan will live on the open moor lands (hills and suck), there is not a lot of vegetation there. Their camp be a small dip in the side of hill. If you can make a Fresh-Kill Pile I would like there to be Rabbits, Mice/Voles, and two Birds. SoulClan will live in the meadows, were lots of small vegetation is. Their camp is a small little hill in the middle of their territory. The Fresh-Kill Pile would have small Birds, Mice/Voles, and some small Squirrels. RavenClan will live in the swamp-like area, lots of water-like trees and many little bushes. Their camp would be a small little area surrounded by thorns. Their Fresh-Kill Pile would have, Snakes, Frogs, Mice/Voles, and Birds. FoxClan would live in the very forested area, lots of oak trees and stuff. Their camp would be a little dip in the ground (hollow) with rocks surrounding it. Their Fresh-Kill Pile would have, Squirrels, Birds, Mice/Voles, and Rabbits. CaveClan would live in a tunnel series underground (The texture there would be like the one in Ficho Tunnel), many rocks, boulders, stalactites and stalagmites. Their camp would be in one of the tunnel systems. Their Fresh-Kill Pile would have Snakes, Mice, Bats, and large Spiders. TroutClan would live on a large island in their complete water territory. Their camp would be in the middle of the island. Their Fresh-Kill Pile would have Fish, Otters, and Water Voles. The portal for the Moonstone would be in MoonClan territory. One two-leg nest with a barn would be in FoxClan territory.

In the Moonstone map it would be an underground labyrinth, at the end of it would be a giant Crystal. In one of the other Tunnels there would be a portal to StarClan and in the opposite one a portal to Dark Forest.

In the StarClan map it would be an island shaped like a star. Many animals and plants thrive the land and a small crystal and star filled camp in the middle of the island.

In the Dark Forest Map there would be no moon, no sky, dead trees and plants and their camp would have fire and bones every were.

Thank you if you do this for me! I really need and take all the time you need!

Warrior Cat Mesh: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=32568.0

For the High Rock use the the two den high rock one and make the Medicine Den in the bottom one and the leader den in the top one.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 10:33:49 pm by Aero »