Author Topic: *Skilled* M a p - M a k e r * Needed  (Read 513 times)

SafeHaven

*Skilled* M a p - M a k e r * Needed
« on: March 30, 2013, 09:42:26 pm »
-> Check out the website < -
www.OptiumHominisAmicus.webs.com

A ruined city.
A new Age.

Things that are needed
- A run down city = (Broken buildings, Cracked sidewalks (perhaps?) ( I don't want a grassy terrain in the city, I'd perfer asphalt/roads/cement/pavement) Little signs of life, (A trash-can on fire?, A lit house?, Possibly a building with run-down appliances/couches/tables/etc. in it?)  Maybe splotches of blood on the floor here and there? Dead bodies/Corpses? Crashed cars? Skyscrapers, Ya  know, Buildings you would find in a regular city. I'd like a big church/cathedral. I'd like the church to be lively, One of the buildings that isn't run down. A dump, Containing with trash and some decomposed bodies of humans/dogs?

- Outskirts = A forest with possibly a farm house with livestock, etc.

- The secret garden = A garden/graveyard, Pretty foliage, possibly angel statues, and tombstones with flowers?

* Size *
Around 45,000
I'd like most of the map to make up the city; A fairly large city.
The outskirts/forest can be somewhat small, But I'd like it to be a regular forest.
The secret garden. Its small, A cute small garden/graveyard.
The dump isn't that big.

Width
Whatever you think is fit
There isn't any mountains or anything, maybe a few rivers in the forest, But that's it.

(I prefer the map to be private, because its for my custom rp)
I know this is a big job, But I'd greatly appreciate anyone who would create it for me! :) Thanks!
Message me if you need anything!

Weather : Rainy (not all the time)
Sky : Gloomy, dull, dim.

xoxo SafeHaven