Poll

May someone make me a map?

Yeah
0 (0%)
No, sorry.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Map Maker needed!  (Read 586 times)

Offline kapassa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Map Maker needed!
« on: June 30, 2013, 10:20:27 pm »
Okay, so I am trying to make a large active wolf pack, and I could really use a map! I personally think you don't need a TON of experience, but needs to have decency. The map is going to need to be separated into two medium/large area's somehow, but not a map pack. I need a large, beautiful and majestic area with animal meshes and stuff, possibly even a bombfire. Also, it must contain some hills and dens (A wooded area, basically.) Then, I need a more gloomy area, with some patches of plants, dens, rocks, and very few animal meshes. It is going to be like a dungeon like area, so there will need to be cage bars so they can't enter the wooded area (They have to be able to, but basically my point is it needs bars xD For plot reasons.) Main idea; Two territories, one for the 'better' pack, another territory (medium/large dungeon) for the others. Think of it like The Lion King 2. Pridelands and Outlands. Let me know if you can make a map for me! Hope it's not too much to ask, thanks!
Meeer.... I ish scary..RAWR!!

Offline kapassa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Map Maker needed!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 05:59:12 pm »
Sorry, forgot to say what I want the map name to be. May it be named Grageninakian Territories? Thanks
Meeer.... I ish scary..RAWR!!