Author Topic: Taking warrior cat map requests!~ {OPEN!}  (Read 1266 times)

Offline ~Autumn Sunset~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Taking warrior cat map requests!~ {OPEN!}
« on: June 11, 2014, 06:39:13 pm »
Hey guys! Yes, I am taking warrior cat map requests! 'Cause those are really the only one's I'm good at. cx Now, I suppose you want to check out some of my artwork? Of course you do. Here's one: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=45759.0
Here's some pictures of another one: -will add-

Keep in mind I don't just use a bit of default meshes, but a different variety of meshes! Including Herb Pack, WoW trees and meshes, Nobiax's Plants... Etc. I can make waterfalls, natural features, even a mountain with the moonstone map! So what do you say? Wanna request a personal warrior cat map? If you do, just fill out this form here:

Forum Username:
FH Username:
Map Width?:
Map Height?:
Public or Private?:
How many camps in the map?:
Each Camp Description:
Any special features? Such as loner dens, mountains, waterfalls, etc.?:
Gathering Area Description:
Moonstone/Moonpool Description:
Anything else?:
Other places description:

There it is! Yes, I know it's long. But if you want me to make the map nice you gotta be as specific as possible. By the way,  I will only take TWO requests at a time, and It will take me about 3-4 days to finish depending how big and detailed you want your map to be.

~`CURRENT SLOTS`~
Spot 1- Shyanne; SplashRaven24 {Started!}
Spot 2- Riley; AprilGreenFlower {Haven't started.}
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 03:00:39 pm by ~Autumn Sunset~ »

Offline SplashRaven24

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Taking warrior cat map requests!~ {OPEN!}
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 07:24:17 am »
Forum user- Shyanne
FH user- SplashRaven24
Map width- not sure, big definitely
Height- depends  you may decide
Public or private- private, for my friend's and my rival clans RP
Camps- 2
Camp desc- one is a hollow (Sunsetclan) and the other is on a hill, and the camp is surrounded by bushes (Sunriseclan)
Special- Ones territory is more hilly than the other (Sunriseclan) and the other has more  ditches and valley (Sunsetclan), there are streams throughout
Gathering- the gathering area is called "The falls" for one reason, it's a hollow surrounded by waterfalls. There is also, of course, a great rock
Moonstone- I would like a normal moonstone like from the books
Anything else- the clans are called Sunriseclan and Sunsetclan, there territories need to match where the sun sets and rises. Also the portal to the Map needs to either be on the gathering spot or on the border. The setting of everything is a forest. And please make sure the borders are noticeable, it would be cool if you could get some sort of scent marker mesh for it.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 07:26:04 am by Shyanne »
Find me on game- SplashRaven24

Offline Ylrai

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 12:26:08 pm »

Forum Username: Riley
FH Username: AprilGreenFlower
Map Width?: Not sure, defintely big though
Map Height?: Hills and mountains don'd need to be too high
Public or Private?: Private
How many camps in the map?: 4
Each Camp Description:
Viperclan - A well hidden, dark clan in the middle of a forest where as the other clan camps are sort of out in the open. They use things like rocks, trees, etc. They're territory is the biggest, but does not have lakes inside of it.
Eagleclan: Rocky, boulder-y territory, as well as camp, with waterfalls. The moonstone/pool is close to their territory.
Brookclan - Like Riverclan, there are rivers, streams and brooks surrounding them, and their camp is on a small island. Their territory is very grassy as well.
Moonclan - Like Windclan, their territory is barren and dry, with little water resources.
Any special features? Such as loner dens, mountains, waterfalls, etc.?: I'd like some water falls in Eagleclan camp, as well as Brookclan.
Gathering Area Description: A large-ish island surrounded by water. Accessible by all clans. There is a great rock/ or tree for each leader to sit on.
Moonstone/Moonpool Description: Preferably underground or in a tunnel sort of thing.
Anything else?: I looked at the pictures of your other map, and really liked the meshes you used. It'd be nice if you could make it sort of like that.
Other places description: Twoleg area, with houses, and other animals ex: chickens, horses(do this if possible) Not too big.

Offline ~Autumn Sunset~

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 02:57:36 pm »
Forum user- Shyanne
FH user- SplashRaven24
Map width- not sure, big definitely
Height- depends  you may decide
Public or private- private, for my friend's and my rival clans RP
Camps- 2
Camp desc- one is a hollow (Sunsetclan) and the other is on a hill, and the camp is surrounded by bushes (Sunriseclan)
Special- Ones territory is more hilly than the other (Sunriseclan) and the other has more  ditches and valley (Sunsetclan), there are streams throughout
Gathering- the gathering area is called "The falls" for one reason, it's a hollow surrounded by waterfalls. There is also, of course, a great rock
Moonstone- I would like a normal moonstone like from the books
Anything else- the clans are called Sunriseclan and Sunsetclan, there territories need to match where the sun sets and rises. Also the portal to the Map needs to either be on the gathering spot or on the border. The setting of everything is a forest. And please make sure the borders are noticeable, it would be cool if you could get some sort of scent marker mesh for it.

I can see what I can do! It may take 3-4 days, possibly a bit longer. Also, I don't know if I can place your camps exactly where the sunset and sunrise are.. I can try though!

Offline ~Autumn Sunset~

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 02:58:59 pm »

Forum Username: Riley
FH Username: AprilGreenFlower
Map Width?: Not sure, defintely big though
Map Height?: Hills and mountains don'd need to be too high
How many camps in the map?: 4
Each Camp Description:
Viperclan - A well hidden, dark clan in the middle of a forest where as the other clan camps are sort of out in the open. They use things like rocks, trees, etc. They're territory is the biggest, but does not have lakes inside of it.
Eagleclan: Rocky, boulder-y territory, as well as camp, with waterfalls. The moonstone/pool is close to their territory.
Brookclan - Like Riverclan, there are rivers, streams and brooks surrounding them, and their camp is on a small island. Their territory is very grassy as well.
Moonclan - Like Windclan, their territory is barren and dry, with little water resources.
Any special features? Such as loner dens, mountains, waterfalls, etc.?: I'd like some water falls in Eagleclan camp, as well as Brookclan.
Gathering Area Description: A large-ish island surrounded by water. Accessible by all clans. There is a great rock/ or tree for each leader to sit on.
Moonstone/Moonpool Description: Preferably underground or in a tunnel sort of thing.
Anything else?: I looked at the pictures of your other map, and really liked the meshes you used. It'd be nice if you could make it sort of like that.
Other places description: Twoleg area, with houses, and other animals ex: chickens, horses(do this if possible) Not too big.

Alright! Seems detailed enough; thanks! It will take around 3-4 days once I start, it has to be after the first one though. Thank you for waiting.~

Offline Ylrai

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 01:42:15 am »
Awesome, thanks :P I can wait since I have other things in my RP to prepare for. But just to estimate, would my map be done in 1 & 1/2 weeks to 2 weeks? Sorry I just like to know x3

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 04:36:01 am »
i MAY need to request, I will keep you posted
pm for free art i need practice

Offline SplashRaven24

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 08:24:49 am »
Thank you c:
Find me on game- SplashRaven24

Derp//

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2014, 04:09:34 am »
Oh, your maps are lovely! Maybe I'll request one later.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 12:56:30 am by Derp// »

Offline Seijun

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2014, 08:42:42 pm »
Forum Username: Seijun

FH Username: Seijun

Map Width?: Whatever is super large.
Map Height?: Whatever is super large.

How many camps in the map?: 3

Each Camp Description:
One of the places and the territory around it are mainly plains, hardly trees, and a couple hills. The camp is anywhere in that territory, the camp is in the open, nothing around it to protect it. The fresh kill pile is beside a boulder where the leader calls for meetings.

Another place and the territory is mainly lakes, rivers, streams, ocean, etc. The camp is atop an island, protected by vines. There should be plenty of fish in the water, and the fresh kill pile is beside a small pond in the middle of the camp, and there is a rock in the middle of the pond for the leader to start meetings. This territory is mainly sand.

For the last territory, it is a forest. Make it exactly like Thunderclan's camp, a big hole that contains the camp, etc.

Any special features? Such as loner dens, mountains, waterfalls, etc.?: Far from the clans are mountains, and near the water territory is a huge waterfall.

Gathering Area Description: Three boulders on an island, with pinetrees surrounding the island.

Moonstone/Moonpool Description: The thing about this one, is that its both a moonstone and a moonpool. It is underground in the middle of the map, with a tunnel leading down. Then, you reach a little pool, with a gem hanging over it.

Anything else?: Please make it realistic as you can, and PLEASE name it "HeiwaIsland"

Other places description: There is a twoleg place, and in the mountains, there is a cave full of flowers.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 09:10:34 pm by Hannah »