Author Topic: Original Clans Warrior Map Request (Experienced preferred)  (Read 433 times)

Offline Llama_Ninja

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Original Clans Warrior Map Request (Experienced preferred)
« on: October 18, 2014, 12:29:17 am »
I'm going to be opening up an RP with the original clans as the clans. This'll actually be my first attempt with the ORIGINAL clans.

However, in order to do this, I need a map for the RP! And I don't have the experience to make maps... At all.

I'm pretty much looking for a map that looks like the lake map from the original books, but with differences. By differences, I mean say years later after the clans had made it there. So like the following possibilities:
  • The lake has grown larger (or smaller)
  • A mud slide might have occurred in WindClan (I would greatly appreciate if this would be a possible making)
  • RiverClan had moved camp location due to water overflow
  • Etc.

These are just some possibilities. In all honestly I'm actually wanting to allow the map maker the freedom to do it, so long as it still has the lake map resemblance to it.

I think that's about all. If you have any questions or you would like to give it a try, just comment below.

Offline Green Apples

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Original Clans Warrior Map Request (Experienced preferred)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 10:36:53 pm »
I could give it a try for you, as long as you're willing to test the map for me and make sure I got everything right. I'm not incredibly experienced with map making, but I feel I do rather well with it.

Do you have a preferred method of contact? Skype, messaging on the forum, email, etc. I can't promise I'll have it done right away, school and all that, but I'll devote any free time I have to getting it done.