Author Topic: Roleplay map needed  (Read 422 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Roleplay map needed
« on: December 08, 2014, 03:06:11 pm »

Hello floofs!

As the title says, I am needed a map for my roleplay. I would be grateful to anyone who will make one or even all of these maps for me. I have tried myself howver, when it comes to map making I'm not too good and I get muddled up with the height maps and everything else and - my mock exams are taking up most of my time which means I couldn't get them made or even started until sometime next year, which I think is kind of too late. So, I will appreciate it a lot if someone could do this. I don't really have DA points, but I could draw you something or make a deal to allow your roleplays or others to use the map but also I will floof you everyday that I'm on if thats good enough. Anyway, here are the maps I was hoping for;

My first one would be a map for dingoes. I was thinking of naming it 'Dingo Dimension' but I'm not sure if its good are too great to suit the plot I will have in the roleplay. You may have seen my roleplay not long ago involving dingoes - yes, it will be based off that. In the map I will be wanting a mixture of grass lands and desert lands, with an even weather cycle of sun and rain, as well as a fair, but not to large water source. 
Roleplay;

Here is a few pictures that will show a bit of how I am wanting the map to look; I do want it similar to the desert like terrain in Australia, but like in the rp thread, it has joined with America so grass is wanted as well, so it won't a a whole desert like terrain;

I would kindly ask for there to be prey in the map as if I am unable to get people whom are wanting to join, or don't want their character constantly being chased and killed, this will make it slightly more fun as they can roleplay it with the meshes, even though they will still be pretending it will be different as they are actually there but it will also make the map looked a lot more better and based on what I am wanting. Here are a few prey animals I had in mind, I won't need all of them but just a few;
Red Kangaroo
Swamp Wallaby
Cattle/Cows
Dusky Rat
Magpie Goose
Common Brushtail Possum
Long Haired Rat
Agile Wallaby
European Rabbit
Common Wombat
Domestic Cat's

Also, I would like prey that is native to America along with the predators; elk, deer, ducks, wolves, coyotes, horses, rabbits, mice, rats and everything else like that. However, elk, deer, ducks, mice, rabbits, birds and fish would do just fine in the map along with farm animals like pigs, goats and chickens. Since we will be playing the game of cat and mouse I will be asking for up to 8 houses which are accessible and do have furniture as people will be accepted with their dogs, I will want a farm and a small town, with fences slightly in the wilderness in fields or roaming free, it depends. From my roleplay and descriptions I am hoping that you get the just of what I am wanting.

I would really appreciate it and maybe we could make a deal with a way I could repay you, but I do not have DA points. Feel free to pm me so we can discuss something or just contact me on this thread. Agin, I would really appreciate it a lot.

~Taylor

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.