Author Topic: !!Looking to commission a map!!  (Read 652 times)

Offline Hoshu

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
!!Looking to commission a map!!
« on: March 15, 2015, 11:54:04 pm »
Hi, hello.

Thank you for taking time to look inside this thread, it's greatly appreciated.
Now, I'm looking to commission a map from an experienced map maker that has an eye for detail. Payment can be discussed via note or wherever have you. I'm willing to use points, cash, or even FR gems. Did that catch your attention? Yes good.

I will not go into detail as it'll be a personal map but I'll give you enough to know what you'll be working with, if you decide to take this on. I'm looking for a large map, preferably as large as fluorite or even lager.  A lot of realistic meshes and no, I repeat, no world of warcraft meshes. If you must put those in the map please show me beforehand. Some of the trees just stand out like a sore thumb and ruin the ambiance.  This map will be purely aesthetics.  It'll be personal and shouldn't be handed out or posted on here, save for teasers; by teasers I mean small glimpses that'll catch peoples attention but not enough to show spoilers. Same for showing me progress. I want to be pleasantly surprised.

There needs to be a lot of thought that needs to be put into this map with strategically placed objects. Trees should look natural and not copy pasted. I know placement is a chore but if every tree is the exact same height it's such a bore. The map should look like a piece of artwork. Useable, able to move around in. Like a living canvas you can explore.

Smaller maps may be needed for certain things, but I can assure you they'd be extremely small, with minimal detail. I mean, just big enough for two full sized ocs and maybe smaller ones. That's about all I can say for that. If you're still interested please either leave a comment here with several map examples or note me. Thank you<333

ps; Height maps are just as important. It need to be ridiculously detailed!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 12:50:12 am by Hoshu »

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: !!Looking to commission a map!!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 12:20:37 am »
I can try to do this! I've been making maps for a while now but your going to have to send me a full description in a message or email me.
No payment is needed for me, I'll do it for free unless you want to pay some way.
My email: [email protected]
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae

Offline Hoshu

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 01:30:33 am »
E-mail sent.

I'm be open for more offers in a good long while. <33

Offline Hoshu

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 11:24:26 pm »
Still in need of a map!

Hi, hello.

Thank you for taking time to look inside this thread, it's greatly appreciated.
Now, I'm looking to commission a map from an experienced map maker that has an eye for detail. Payment can be discussed via note or wherever have you. I'm willing to use points, cash, or even FR gems. Did that catch your attention? Yes good.

I will not go into detail as it'll be a personal map but I'll give you enough to know what you'll be working with, if you decide to take this on. I'm looking for a large map, preferably as large as fluorite or even lager.  A lot of realistic meshes and no, I repeat, no world of warcraft meshes. If you must put those in the map please show me beforehand. Some of the trees just stand out like a sore thumb and ruin the ambiance.  This map will be purely aesthetics.  It'll be personal and shouldn't be handed out or posted on here, save for teasers; by teasers I mean small glimpses that'll catch peoples attention but not enough to show spoilers. Same for showing me progress. I want to be pleasantly surprised.

There needs to be a lot of thought that needs to be put into this map with strategically placed objects. Trees should look natural and not copy pasted. I know placement is a chore but if every tree is the exact same height it's such a bore. The map should look like a piece of artwork. Useable, able to move around in. Like a living canvas you can explore.

ps; Height maps are just as important. It need to be ridiculously detailed!