Author Topic: 11 In 1 Pack Map Request! Possible?  (Read 566 times)

Offline Sparkflames

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
11 In 1 Pack Map Request! Possible?
« on: December 08, 2015, 09:08:15 pm »
Hello! Sparks here. Im making a new serious pack and me and my team have decided to make a map for it other than standard maps that are already made and available. Our Pack [In Progress...] Btw can be found on Deviant Art, Elemorian-District, If searching doesn't help then look to my DA account > SparkFlames > Groups > Elemorian-District. [We would be happy for people to check us out for daily updates and to see how its progressing and if interested, watch us and possibly ask me to join in the group for those updates straight away.] <<< But anyway enough of that.
Im looking for someone who can make maps, obviously, but are quite good at making several areas in one by lots of portals. I can explain it better over Kik or DA but for basic structure it's 11 different areas joined together by portals [Which we hope wont be too much to make out of] and connected to pathways to get to them. We hope it's possible and if not, change our plans to a possible similar one.
If you already know if it may work or not please just tell me straight off the bat 'No its not gonna work' and I can make it simpler. But anyway, I hope to see someone interested in making this long term map and work with me throughout for me to explain further details. [We also have a plan down on paper to make it easier]
If your interested in making it and think you could possibly try then please, if you do, contact me on Kik > ShannonMc2013 or DA > SparkFlames. Thank you and I hope to get some help!
-Sparks signing out-

Offline PyroFallon017

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • "I may dance on fire, but I am walking on air."
    • DarkenedWolfSoul
    • View Profile
Re: 11 In 1 Pack Map Request! Possible?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 11:59:16 pm »
I could probably help. It seems a bit big and I can try, but it will take a while. I have told others I will take their requests. I love making maps and trying to help out in the FH community as much as I can.
"Not all angels are holy, and not all demons are evil. Maybe we're a little of both, but you're too quick to judge."