Author Topic: !!!Woodland/Mountainous Warrior Cat Map Needed!!!  (Read 473 times)

Offline primal

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • Nectarheart
    • View Profile
!!!Woodland/Mountainous Warrior Cat Map Needed!!!
« on: May 31, 2016, 10:28:48 pm »
I'm requesting a woodland/mountainous ranged warrior cat map due to the fact I can't make maps myself for i'm not talented and I don't have patience. x3

I would like it to be fairly large with 3 open camps. One needs to be surrounded by a river in a marsh. One in the mountains with a river running down the side, and one underground. I would like the map to be fairly detailed with lots of space, meaning I want it to be huge in size.

Due to the fact that I would like this map to be realistic, I ask that you please don't make the dens out of caves, please use like vegetation, branches, gathering of stones, etc.

If interested, please message me upon the forum, on skype : Trusbaee or on feralheart, ^ F o r e s t ^

I understand I could just use the FabouCaribou map, but its always crowded, therefore I would like a PRIVATE map pwease!

References :

River :

Mountain Camp :

Marsh Camp :

Underground Camp :

If it's not too much, could there also be a gathering area and a moonpool? Thank you!!

Gathering Area :

Moonpool :

Ingame username : ^ F o r e s t ^