Author Topic: Potential Clan Map (Clans + Rogues???)  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Blur

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Potential Clan Map (Clans + Rogues???)
« on: December 13, 2017, 01:06:31 am »
So, I don't normally use the forums so I'm relatively new at this. But, uh, I was looking into having a map for a Clan. The map would have to be simple meshes (because my laptop is a legit dinosaur and lags a whole lot, so it can't be overly detailed... Then again, who said simple was bad).

It should have a forest-y area for 4 Clans (Or 3, whichever one makes it easier) and another area for a rogue group (preferably city-like if possible). I hope this doesn't sound too much, because if so I'm sorry and I can explain it better.

But I've been trying to make a map myself and I'm absolutely terrible at it. Any help at all would be beautiful. Thanks!

- Blur

Offline Speedyscout122

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, welcome to my rubbish dump.
    • View Profile
Re: Potential Clan Map (Clans + Rogues???)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 09:20:14 am »
Oooh sounds cool! I myself am quite new to map making, and terrible xD so I can't help, but I hope you can get it soon! <3
The one person who joined later then the first day of time.

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 09:25:11 pm »
Hi Blur!! If you'd like, i could create a heightmap along with a mask for you! The only thing you'd need to do then is just object making. If you're interested reply and we can talk this thru pms  <3?
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Offline Blur

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 01:09:45 am »
Hi Blur!! If you'd like, i could create a heightmap along with a mask for you! The only thing you'd need to do then is just object making. If you're interested reply and we can talk this thru pms  <3?

Sure! I'll PM you c:

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 01:41:28 am »
heya! in response to this and what SophytheLioness said, I can make the map for you! I’m not very skilled with heightmaps and masks but i can make you a really beautiful map with mostly default meshes if you send the files Sophy makes for you! If you want to check out some of what i’ve done, you can look at Land of Wolves and Spring forest in the finished map thread (sorry no links right now, i’m on mobile) just lmk! :)

Offline Blur

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 02:36:16 am »
heya! in response to this and what SophytheLioness said, I can make the map for you! I’m not very skilled with heightmaps and masks but i can make you a really beautiful map with mostly default meshes if you send the files Sophy makes for you! If you want to check out some of what i’ve done, you can look at Land of Wolves and Spring forest in the finished map thread (sorry no links right now, i’m on mobile) just lmk! :)

Aaahhh I really love all this help. Thank you! And, once Sophy replies, I can definitely try for that :D Thank you guys for being so helpful <3

Offline papayatoot

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • papayatoot
    • papayatoot
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 01:58:57 pm »

Aaahhh I really love all this help. Thank you! And, once Sophy replies, I can definitely try for that :D Thank you guys for being so helpful <3

no problem! just PM me whenever and i’ll have it done for you very soon.

Offline Blur

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 02:15:58 pm »

no problem! just PM me whenever and i’ll have it done for you very soon.

Will do! Thank you so much!