Author Topic: 3-Camped Warrior Cat Map Needed (CLOSED)  (Read 830 times)

Offline nenefrog05

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • https://pancqkekitti.deviantart.
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
3-Camped Warrior Cat Map Needed (CLOSED)
« on: May 14, 2018, 01:24:00 am »
If anyone can make me a free warrior cats map with 3 camps, please tell me!

Things I'd like in the map

-Detail
-A river running around the territory
-A desert location with one of the camps
-A damp forest location where one of the camps are located.
-A forest with a meadow in the middle which holds one camp
-Beautiful hidden areas?
-A gathering spot (idc how it looks, as long as you try your best on it I am fine! c:)
-For the moonpool, maybe a rock on top of a tree and a pool of water around it (the location could be inside a little cave?
-Twoleg spots here and there?

Clans: Meadowclan; Duskclan; Rockclan

Description of the camps:
Meadowclan: A forest surrounding the meadow the camp lies in. The camp is a decent sized camp with dens scattering around the area. The border-wall is made of brambles, branches, and bushes with thorns that guard Meadowclan from intruders.

Duskclan: A forest with rivers that run through the territory. The territory has beautiful trees and vines that grow aimlessly around the terrain. The camp is surrounded by thin bushes with a hollow log that is used as the camp entrance.

Rockclan: A desert with cactus (optional) that scatters around the territory. It holds dead bushes and brambles that show evidence to a once beautiful forest that had been burnt down. All that is left is rocks, dead bushes, cactus, and an underground camp. The entrance leads down into a tunnel underground, then once you are under the ground, the tunnel opens up into the Rockclan camp.

Okay, I think that is good enough? It seems like a lot of information, but I don't really think so. I just made the descriptions really long x,DD

Anyway, if someone can, you can reply here. If you want to talk more to me about it, my discord user is Seiz#7159
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 12:33:23 am by nenefrog05 »
pfp by my friend cosmikchump :]