Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1451 times)

Okapi

Hello
« on: August 12, 2011, 12:01:00 am »
Hello everyone! I'm new here and have only been on FH for a few days. So, I noticed this game and I decided to try it and it's great! The graphics are beautiful and I love everything about it!  ;)

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 01:06:11 pm »
Hiya Valenth! A very warm welcome to FH from the community's very own lovable troll and adminstalker, wolffox. X3 I hope you enjoy your time here! Remember to stay active on the forums, as many people forget about it, and this is where all the news about the game is.
And if you need any help with the forum or the game, or have any questions at all, feel free to shoot me a Personal Message and I'll be more than happy to help you out. There are also Forum Helpers, Admins, and Moderators around if you need them. For a list of the forum staff, click here:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=5660.msg143058
Enjoy the game! :3

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 02:53:28 pm »
Greetings Valenth,  -(Gives Welcoming Karma)-

A HUGE welcome to Feralhearts! Valenth I'm Medic, its Great to meet you.

I hope your time with us will be an enjoyable one, and if you get stuck or need any help please feel free to ask, you will find that everyone here in the forum is extremely friendly and really helpful.

I hope you have an Awesome time both exploring the Forum and the Game

All The Best
Medic

Okapi

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2011, 09:28:26 pm »
Wow, thanks you guys! It is extremely conforting to know that there are so many helpful and nice members here! Thanks for the welcome too, you all are great. :)

Old_Yeller

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 10:04:27 pm »
Hi welcome to Feral Heart! I hope you have a fun time, if you ever have a problem check the Help section here in the forums.

Have fun playing FH,
Old_Yeller ;)

Offline StormNight

• Rak's Pimp ?
  • Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65527
  • That's some nice sockssssssss you got there...
    • View Profile
    • Stormie's Deviant Art
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2011, 07:36:48 pm »
Hello valenth and welcome to Feral Heart C: hope you have a really nice time here if you need any help with anything, feel free to check out the Help thread or talk to one of the Admins or Moderators C:
?~? ? ?Stormie? ? ?~?

I will never let you go
The halls with marble walls
Reflect my fear, my smile so insincere ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?