Author Topic: Hello to all!  (Read 964 times)

Sasha-The-Lioness

Hello to all!
« on: August 21, 2011, 07:21:56 pm »
Hello users of FH, my name is Sasha-the-lioness, or you can just call me Sasha!

Introduction:
I just joined, im still not used to things here, but im sure i will be pretty happy here :D But i may have a few problems with how to do stuff here, so i will ask questions sometimes :) Im brand new here so please dont shout at me!

Other Info:
Well, this is a good web, enjoying it even though i joined 6 minutes ago XD Anyway, i am on others webs, UserNames listed below:

DeviantArt: WingedSilverWolf
Dragon Adopters: WingedWolfSilver
Wolf Haven: SilverWolf1000
ChickenSmoothie: Silver_Alpha_Wolf
Wolf Quest: Silver1000

Before you ask, Silver is the name of my wolf, but i wanted to be a lion for this web!

Questions:
What do i  need to run the game?
Is it free?

Thanks for reading!
~~Sasha
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 07:44:25 pm by Gemma »

Okami6

Re: Hello to all!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 01:00:26 am »
Hello their! + Nuzzle
Welcome to the game Gemma, we hope you enjoy your time here. If you ever need help concerning the game, please look here : http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=1 but, if none of the topics help you, theirs another option.... feel free to post in the help section in the forums, and hopefully one of the players, or staff will be able to provide with a correct answer and help you.

Have fun!
Misty ;)

You don't need anything to run the game.
The game is free, here is the page to download it : http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1&Itemid=1 Either click it, or copy and paste into your browser.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 01:04:15 am by Misty »

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
Re: Hello to all!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 09:41:07 pm »
hey gemma welcome to the fun i hope you enoy it here and make lots of new friends online