Author Topic: How Obsessed Are You About FearlHeart?  (Read 3013 times)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: How Obsessed Are You About FearlHeart?
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2013, 01:38:46 pm »
This is how obsessed I am about FH

Love to see creative characters
Hours of fun gameplay
Playing all morning
Seeing famous lion king characters

Thats all I can think of right now.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2013, 05:38:24 am »
-Right from the moment I get up I'm on the FH forums, and even if I'm in-game I leave Firefox up (with this site) so I can quickly catch up with new posts that were posted while I was in-game.
-I'm on either the forums or game for literally twelve hours a day. (Depends.)
-I stay up extremely late every night playing FH.
-Whenever I'm with my friends irl, in every conversation I almost always say something FH-related, even though my friends don't play FH.
-I will never let my brother delete FH from his computer. (I actually get on there late at night to check. >;D)
-I can NEVER push my laptop away, that's the same as quitting FH in my eyes.
-Whenever a FH problem arises, and I have to go, I can never seem to stop thinking about it. It bugs me... and it literally can stay in my head for days until the FH problem is fixed and I feel relieved.
-In school we had a project in English where we had to create a monster (idk why though) and give descriptions, draw a reference, etc. And I did my fursona, Kiki.
-One other thing that is just as important to me as FH is playing my saxophone. I usually have a great habit of practicing it everyday, but since the summer, I got way too hooked into FH. I haven't played my saxophone since the beginning of July. (Although, I have been on some vacations too.)
-I never play WQ, MC, or Wizard 101 anymore (old game obsessions) because of FH.
-FH has made me so interested in computers and this type of animal game that I wish to be a computer game designer myself some day. ^^ (That or a musician.)

I think that's about it. o.o (I dun have an Ipad and I'm not allowed to use the internet on my phone... so I rely on meh laptop.)
Farewell everyone<3

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2013, 06:13:47 am »
I think its safe to say that your obsessed with the fh forums when you check daily and also make your post altered from everyone else by creating a different font used by everyone, different color, and a signature with a profile picture different from everyone. Also if you check the forums and nothings new, but still check a hour later, just in case...

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2013, 08:56:56 am »
Holy moly, How much am I obsessed. Well, At one point when I basically started to get into FH all you could say is FH to get my attention. But Now since 2 or so Years have passed I am sought of, I dedicate most of my time to the FH community to help and have fun talking to you guys. It means the world to me that many people have found a sensible game to play that is great for younglings to fulfill there dreams with there inner fursona coming out into this game. I'm glad that I help people with there challenges with in the game. So, to sum up this talk.... I'm in love with this game xD

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy