Author Topic: Should Age really matter? (opinions please)  (Read 14775 times)

Offline Lavablaze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Should Age really matter? (opinions please)
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2011, 04:21:38 pm »
It's the same with me, Courtney. I shouldn't really be going on about this either. ^ But we do, since the thread says opinions please and all dat what not. ~

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2011, 06:19:09 pm »
If someone is mature and follows rules like they agreed to do when they downloaded FeralHeart, then no, age doesn't matter. I know a nine year-old on here who acts older than I do sometimes, and I'm sixteen. I think as long as you're capable of being a mature, sensible person, I don't care how old you are. Sure there are laws and such, and those should be taken into consideration, but if they weren't there, age is but a number.

angel1

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2011, 06:22:10 pm »
]over reacting

shadowwolf123

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2011, 01:07:08 am »
LOL i constantly get teased by my friends for playing they allwasys say " your to old to play that kids game" or " thats a girls game!" (including my dad :P) I just say " that is sexist and very offensive please be more respectful or maybe i don't care if you think it's a little kid game." and then i just laughing and then they get over it.

Offline Common Amethyst

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • It can't rain forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2011, 07:28:11 am »
I say they are overreacting. Age really should not matter. So long as you are not behaving inappropriately.

Offline HowlStar

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2011, 02:26:36 pm »
Age? Really? Age doesn't really matter as long as people follow the rules. But SOME people could be more considerate of the younger(8-9)players on the game (in ways such as not cussing endlessly in General, not raping people, etc.)

As far as older players go, they're fine with me. Unless they start acting innappropriately. Most of my friends are older than me (I'm twelve :3)
FORMERLY KNOWN AS LARKA

Offline chickenchicken

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2011, 02:49:23 pm »
im 8 and no one seems to care

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2011, 03:01:15 pm »
im 8 and no one seems to care

Well generally when you are around that age I would be careful in-game what you do, there are plenty of people over the internet and free downloadable games like these that we don't know. C:
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline chickenchicken

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2011, 03:07:05 pm »
ok

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2011, 01:18:34 am »
But SOME people could be more considerate of the younger(8-9)players on the game (in ways such as not cussing endlessly in General, not raping people, etc.)

I don't think people should be more considerate, I think everyone should be treated equally on the internet. The younger users came online exactly the same way theoretically as the older users and should be aware as to what they're getting in to. Doesn't matter how old you are. The internet spares no one lol

Although on the other hand if you're aware of some younger users age you probably should watch yourself, because there is something definately wrong with being vulgar infront of a kid...which is a bit hypocritical to what I just said before |D